seven

of course the snake would hate the lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I first saw her, I knew I was screwed. It’s funny because I was only 11 years old and now I’m 14 and nothing has changed. Yet, everyone told me I’m still young and I would fall for another girl, but I didn’t want to fall for another girl. I wanted her, I still want her, even though I know I’ll never have. 

Lee Luda is the prettiest and cutest girl I’ve ever seen. She is smart, astute, brave and really focused on her future. Pretty different from me in many aspects, but that’s exactly why I think I can’t get her out of my head. In the beginning I didn’t have the courage to speak up to her at all, mostly because she was one year older than me and... well... a Slytherin, but I was never the quiet type. Don’t get me wrong, but when I like something, I really am into it and I would do anything to stay close and get its interest back. 

When I started talk to her, I realized I would never have a chance. She hated me (she hates me) from head to toe. But something was funny about messing up with her and it satisfied at least 10% of my desire to stay close to her. My friends and I were always around getting detentions and she would always look me with disapproving eyes. I got into Gryffindor’s Quidditch team and my mind could only think: now she will know I’m good at something and will notice me. 

Well, not really. She would always pay attention to that other seeker. Kim Jiyeon. 

Not to sound jealous but already sounding, she was everything I would never be and she got all I wanted: Luda’s heart. 

My young self was right: I was screwed. 

[…] 

Juyeon was flying around the three hoops. Luda couldn’t take her eyes away from the keeper and the determined look she was showing. The slytherin knew the other would do anything to make an impeccable game after what happened to her. They needed to win that game if they wanted to have a chance against Slytherin in the finals. 

But that wasn’t really the thing Luda was thinking about. She noticed Juyeon’s aura was feeling really different from what she used to see. The girl was always with a smile in her face, cheering and screaming with the red and gold crowd. But now she just seemed... without light. Sad even. Luda’s stomach was doing weird flips with that guilty consuming her. 

A lot was going on in her head right now since Juyeon and her had THE talk. When the former e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter