twelve

of course the snake would hate the lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luda was walking alone to the Slytherin’s common room. Juyeon had left her a few minutes ago due her quidditch training and the blonde girl felt a wave of relief, because she needed to be alone. She needed to think about what happened in the library. She was happy, Luda couldn’t deny that. The sensation of Juyeon’s lips was still there and she wanted more. She wanted so much more. But she was confused. The amount of information was too much for her to process. She was afraid, too. Afraid of what people would think, what her PARENTS would think. That was a minor part, though. The big one was full of desire and need. She wanted to know Juyeon better, to have her close and to never let her go again. 

But life wasn’t easy and, depending on her decision, a lot would change. Was Luda ready for that? For such a hard choice? To be with Juyeon and ignore all of her past and the blood running through her veins or to stay true to her parents’ believes and ignore how happy she was with the Gryffindor? But since Juyeon got into her life, her anxious mind and all of that overthinking was giving her a break.

Maybe all Luda needed to do was to enjoy the present, after all. That sounded pretty good. 

[...]

In the next morning, Luda woke up scared because of a nightmare. There, her parents were in Hogwarts to talk to the director. They said Juyeon needed to be expelled, because the gryffindor had violated their daughter’s pure blood. That didn’t make any sense, but still. Luda couldn’t do nothing. The more she tried to explain to her parents how much she liked Juyeon, the more they became sure they wanted the keeper to go back to her muggle life.

It was Sunday and they had the day off, so Luda didn’t wait any longer to go meet the gryffindor to certify if she was ok.

— Hey, Luddi. — Juyeon said with softness, opening her arms to receive the small girl. They were at the library again. 

— Hey. — Luda's voice wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter