epilogue

of course the snake would hate the lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luda was outside her parents’ house, bags in her hands, an expression of sorrow but of someone that did the right thing. In a car, another family was waiting for her. Juyeon was holding the door’s ope; they smiled to each other and Luda walked to get in the vehicle, the brunette entering right after her.

— I’m sorry, Lu. — Mr. Son said, looking back to the small girl. She just sighed.

— It’s ok. I was already expecting this. — Luda rested her head in her girlfriend’s shoulder, closing her eyes. Juyeon put her arms in the girl’s waist, hugging her. They stayed in silence.

[...]

Luda’s parents gave her a choice: to keep living with them or to be kicked out from her own house if she kept dating Juyeon. They wouldn’t accept the shame of having a blood traitor between them. 

Maturity was really something else, because Luda didn’t have any problem to choose. After all those years dating the younger, she learnt and turned herself into a better person, with better ideas and ideals. She became someone true to her own self and she was living a happy life. But now that she graduated from Hogwarts, she needed to do something about her relationship status.

Juyeon and Luda decided to keep it a secret from Luda’s parents during their years in Hogwarts together. That meant that in the wizard world too, they wouldn’t appear as a couple. But now that she was an adult and was about to start a new life in the Ministry of Magic, she needed to do something. That’s when they decided to tell her parents the truth and wait for their reactions.

Of course they were mad. Really mad. They screamed, dared to kil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter