nine

of course the snake would hate the lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luda was so nervous that she couldn’t even breathe. Next to some trees not far away from the village, the small girl was waiting for Son Juyeon. The words she wrote in the letter was running through her mind.

“Hey, want to meet me in Hogsmead? I feel like I owe you a real apology. I know I messed things up and I treated you wrong, so let me show you I can’t be a better person. I’ll be under the trees, where you can see the Shrieking Shac. You don’t need to show up if you didn’t want to. Is 3pm a good time?”

But now, thinking about all of that, Luda didn’t know what she was thinking. Why would she even meet Juyeon? And she had no idea of what to do to fix things. She didn’t go that far with her plans, she didn’t even know if the gryffindor was going to meet her.

Five minutes before 3pm, Juyeon came walking slowly. Her nose was all red because of the cold and she had a hoodie in her head that made her look really cute. Or at least was what Luda thought so. The slytherin almost couldn’t hide her excitement of seeing the tall girl. 

“She is here. Oh my Merlin, she is here. What to do?” Luda’s heart was about to explode and her mind was running fast with confused thoughts. 

— Hello! — while walking next to Luda, the gryffindor greeted the other. She was smiling so big. 

— yaaah, stop smiling like this. — Luda said instead of give a proper answer. A confused expression took over Juyeon’s face.

— what? Why? — the blonde didn’t know the answer too, but somewhere in her head a distant voice said: it’s because she looks really cute. Luda frowned at her own thoughts and tried to put herself together. 

— nothing. I didn’t think you would show up. — she said with a low voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter