eight

of course the snake would hate the lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Hogsmead visitation day. All of the students were so excited because the small village was the only thing that could make themselves free of all homework and classes. Luda, Dawon, Minkyung and Yebin we’re reunited next to a pillar. They were waiting for their other friends so they all could walk together. Not so long after they arrived there, Jieqiong and Eunwoo joined them and at that point they were already a really large and loud group. 

- Is Nayoung going with us? - Jieqiong asked out of nowhere and that question was pretty much directed towards Dawon, because she was the only Ravenclaw present.

They all looked to the Chinese girl that just shrugged as if that question was nothing. It wasn’t, indeed, but they all knew that that suddenly interest wasn’t normal. But no one said a single word until Dawon fixed her look in the gryffindor.

- I don’t know. I invited her. She said she would if she finished her essays for next week’s transfiguration class. Yewon is already there, though. - the girl added as if Jieqiong was any interested in the Hufflepuff girl that was also her friend.

Luda hold a laugh but right in that moment more students came by to go to Hogsmead with them. Juyeon and Hwang Eunbi were all smiles and laughs. They greeted everyone excitedly. Luda felt her heart race. It’s been awhile since she last saw Juyeon laughing brightly that way. She was even more beautiful like that.

Ok. What was the small girl even thinking? And why she got all red when Juyeon smiled in her direction after a “hey, Luda”?

- So now we’re just waiting the Sojung One and Sojung Two, right? - Minkyung asked all of sudden and brought Luda back to the reality.

- Yes. They’ll probably be here in any... - Luda tried to say but was cut out.

- NO WORRIES, THE QUEENS ARE HERE. - Sojung One said. The model like walking of hers captured everyone’s attention. The taller girl was really something, because her beauty was nothing like her personality.

- Shut up, Sowon. - Said Sojung Two in embarrassment. She put her hands in her tempers as if she was already done with all of them.

Everyone laughed at them and once the greetings were over, they headed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter