three

of course the snake would hate the lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUDA'S POV (THIRD PERSON)

 

At some point, Luda was so mad at Lee Donghyuck and she didn't even know why. The fact that her team's beater used the audience and players distraction to beat the Gryffindor's keeper was really dirty. Luda knew that the other girl was going to be out of one or two games and that was really good for the others teams, but not in that way. It wasn't fair and it wasn't right.

— Hey, Luda! Where are you going? — Dawon screamed but the short girl was already leaving the bleachers. The ravenclaw didn't understand a about that attitude, but she didn't mind though. Her friends were acting really weird lately.

Luda ran inside the castle and was going straight to the nursery when she stopped middle way to breath and think.

"Why am I doing this? I don't even like her."

The girl took a deep breath and look around herself. The corridor was empty and the silence was the only thing present with her. Her mind was running through a lot of confused thoughts that she couldn't keep up with. She breathed in and out a lot of times to stay calm.

— Yes, there's no reason for me to go there. It was just the fact that I like order and that boy wasn't following the rules, so I got worried about everything, the system. It was wrong and I don't like injustice. Yes. That's it. — she murmured to herself as she made her way back to the quidditch field. While she was walking, a lot of students were already out. The match was really over.

— Hey you, little one. — Luda turned her head to see a giant Kim Minkyung trying to put something red in her bag. Luda got curious and tried to figure out what was that, but her friend didn't let her to.

— Where were you? Dawon and I got worried. — Luda's tone was reprehensible. — Also, what did you just hide in your bag?

Minkyung just let out a nervous laugh and shook her shoulders like it wasn't a big deal. The tall girl with her fox eyes put an arm around Luda and they started walking again, this time back to inside the castle.

— I was studying. And it's nothing, just a thing to help me with classes. — It was a vague answer, but exactly because of that Luda didn't try to obtain any other information. She knew Minkyung was lying.

— Ok, then. Slytherin won. Jiyeon took the golden snitch, but while everyone was paying attention to her, Donghyuck sent a bludger in Juyeon's direction. She got hit and she was falling straight to the ground before the director got her with a spell.

— Yeah, I know. — Minkyung murmu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter