one

of course the snake would hate the lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUDA'S POV (FIRST PERSON).

The Platform 9¾ was filled with Hogwarts students and their families. The owls were hooting everywhere, the chatting were loud and the crying of moms seeing their kids go to the school for the first time, too. I was feeling ok with everything. It was already my fifth year going to Hogwarts and my parents weren't even there with me. Not that I really wanted them to be there, but it was kinda lonely. As I hoped so, I would get along with my friends soon so everything would be good.

I always enjoyed observe people and they antics. You could really learn things about someone by just knowing how they talk, how they move, what they do when they tell a lie or when they're being sincere. And in that exactly moment I could tell that Son Juyeon was lying. Of course she was.

The mudblood would always come up with a strange story about how her parents did something. Last time they were race car drivers and they let the girl drive once. What was even a car race? Why would people even do it in first place? Muggles were something else and sometimes I could understand why my parents thought they were inferior than us. Well, Juyeon and her absurd way to live was a total example and I sincerely couldn't understand how she ended up being a Hogwarts student. And there she was, laughing like an idiot and telling some bull to her other idiot friend Hwang Eunbi. And how I knew she was lying? Everytime she did that, her hands would go straight to the back of her head and she would mess up her own hair. She would close her eyes for seconds and then open again, acting like nothing happened. It was really fast, indeed, but nothing could escape me.

I didn't know someone's existence could annoy me that much, but the mudblood girl got all from me. When it started? I don't really know. One day I was living my life and studying for my transfiguration class and right after she was all over me and my books saying that I should eat that chocolate thing called "brigadeiro" that her parents brought from Brazil. Of course no such thing as brigadeiro existed in the world and I would never eat that because probably was poised. Since that day she spent her time doing jokes and annoying me and, I swear to all slytherins that came before me, I would curse her because of that.

And when I was lost in my observation and thoughts, Juyeon looked straight at me and our eyes met. As fast as I could, I drove my attention to Mrs. Lee in my feet (yeah, my cat) that seemed very interesting in that moment her own low parts. What?

"Please, do not come here. Please, do not come here. Please, do not come he-..."

— Hey, Lee Luda. Want to see a picture of me inside my dad's race car? — she asked with that annoying voice. I took a deep breathe and didn't look at her before responding.

— No, I want you to go away.

— You're always in a bad mood, oh God. — she said rolling her eyes and going back to Eunbi's side.

I didn't really understand why she kept coming at me with all those infos about her and her family. Didn't she know I didn't care at all? And that I didn't like her at all too? And that she was everything my parents told me to hate? And she was doing the job of hating her very easy. I mean, I would never hate anyone because of their blood, it doesn't matter what my parents said once, but she was... really... pissing me off.

Later that day we were already in the train's cabin. Me, my best friend Dawon (who was a Ravenclaw) and Minkyung, same year and house as me. We were chatting about what we did in our vac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter