-9-

Meeting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[XXX Café]

 

Irene was back at XXX Hotel, drinking at the café. She was there not because she wanted to prey on rich men but purely because she liked the taste of the tea. These few days had not been easy for Irene; a lot of things were on her mind. Irene frowned and took a sip from her ice tea – nothing. Irene grumbled and pushed the cup away.

 

“Here.” A man’s voice said and Irene felt a cold sensation in her hands.

 

“I-“

 

“May I sit here?” He asked.

 

Irene nodded and then looked at the ice tea.

 

“Have it. It’s a treat for the beautiful lady.” He flirted.

 

Irene smiled gently and took a sip.

 

“Ms. Beautiful, you looked down when I saw you. I know we just met but is anything bothering you?”

 

“Call me Irene and it’s nothing. Just got pissed over a rude person who was here a while ago.” Irene lied.

 

“Then call me Ga Ram. I can relate. the rich are snobby s.” He frowned.

 

“How ironic.” Irene scoffed.

 

“Most.” He corrected. “Hey Irene.”

 

“Yes Ga Ram?”

 

“What do you think about going on a date?” He asked.

 

Irene thought about it. He looked good; oddly good looking face with nice features, a charming smile and buff body. He also seemed to be a gentleman.

 

“Okay.” Irene hummed.

 

Both of them had met in July back then and dated for 3 months before he decided to bring her back home to meet his parents for Chuseok. Irene had come clean about her identity about being a university student and an ex-player to him and he wholeheartedly accepted her for who she was.

 

.

 

[Seulgi’s Home]

 

Wendy was over today to go through Seulgi’s monthly schedule. Out of all the meetings and conferences she had to attend, an important holiday was coming up. Chuseok was around the corner and Seulgi’s mother was expecting her to be back home. Even after their huge fight, she was telling her to go back because the family had some news.

 

“I just need to be there for dinner right?” Seulgi asked.

 

“At least dinner.” Wendy said.

 

Seulgi nodded.

 

“Then what about the other thing I asked you to do?” She asked.

 

Wendy cleared nervously and adjusted her posture.

 

“I checked on Irene. She said she does not want to have anything thing to do with you anymore but I've also found out that she stopped her 'servicing'. I am not a private investigator so I do not know the other specifics. However, I do know that she is currently seeing someone.” Wendy reported.

 

“So you don’t know who that person is?” Seulgi reconfirmed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter