-11-

Meeting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene carried Seulgi back to her place. Irene was stumbling under the weight on her back multiple times, wishing that she had worked harder for her physical education classes back in high school. At some point, she gave up. She put Seulgi down on a near by bench and removed her heels, swapping them for Seulgi’s shoes. Though it didn’t make the suffering of carrying better, at least she could walk easier.

 

Irene’s dorm was small but at least enough for her to drag Seulgi around. She hauled Seulgi up and threw her body onto the bed before lifting her legs up. Irene removed the shoes, clothes and underwear off of Seulgi and wiped her down with a clean towel. After that, Irene shifted her all the way to the other end of the bed so she’d have a place to squeeze instead of sleeping on the floor.

 

When Seulgi awoke, she found herself and in an unusual place. There was also the smell of soup from outside. Seulgi found a fresh set of clothes on the edge of the bed. She put it on before going outside where food was already ready for her.

 

“Oh you’re awake.”

 

“I-Irene…” Seulgi gasped.

 

“Don’t worry. We didn’t do anything last night. You got drunk and stumbled to the university. I brought you back to the dorm.” She explained.

 

Seulgi nodded and went to sit down to eat.

 

“Oh, sorry for using your phone without permission. There were many miss calls from Wendy so I called back to report your safety.”
 

“Mmm…” Seulgi replied.

 

“She said she’s going to come pick you up in 2 hours.”

 

“Mmm…”

 

“Also, I put your washed clothes in the bag on the couch. Remember to take it before your leave.”

 

“M-mm” Seulgi croaked.

 

Irene snapped her head around and saw Seulgi’s shoulders shaking.

 

“Oh my god. Is the food bad?!” Irene panicked, going over with a tissue and patting her back.

 

Seulgi shook her head and hugged Irene, burring her bace against her abdomen.

 

“I-I mi-missed you.” She sobbed. “I miss-ed y-ou so much.”

 

Irene felt her heart ache. After trying so hard to push the thoughts of Seulgi aside and focusing on her current lover, this moment made her realise that she really liked Seulgi. She wanted to be with Seulgi and support her.

 

.

 

Wendy came to get Seulgi and Irene went to meet her boyfriend for a date. Irene remembered that when she and Wendy saw each other, the latter was still hostile towards her. However, Irene made sure that she meant no harm.

 

Irene did not have with Seulgi even though the latter showed signs of wanting it. She was not about to cheat on her boyfriend with his sister.

 

“Babe, is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter