-6-

Meeting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kang Family Mansion]

 

Seulgi put on the best smile she could master and greeted her mother with a hug. The aged woman quickly invited her to the dining room and told the maids to serve the food – all of them being Seulgi’s favorites.

 

Seulgi’s mother was never like this. She was always being looked down as compared to her brother, current CEO of her father’s luxury motors company. It was only when Seulgi became the CEO of the Samsung group that her family finally gave her recognition. The love that they showered her now, Seulgi felt that it was fake.

 

“Mother doesn’t just want to have dinner with me does she?” Seulgi asked. True enough, there was more to it.

 

Seulgi’ mother hand found a man of status for Seulgi. She wanted Seulgi to go on a date with him. The man was rich. It was also no surprise to Seulgi that he was way older than her because her mother was blinded by his money.

 

“No.” Seulgi said as she put her utensils down.

 

“Dear, you havent even tried.” Her mother tried to convince.

 

“For the umpteenth time, no! I am not going to give myself to someone that I do not love, more so someone that is as old as father!” Seulgi raised her voice.

 

“Kang Seulgi!” Her mother hissed.

 

“Just because you were forced to marry father, doesn’t mean that I should follow in your footsteps as well. So what if you gave me love more than father did? You only loved me because I am better off now!” Seulgi spat.

 

“You obnoxious child! That is why I say your brother is better! He’s more composed, more well-mannered and more mature as compared to you!” Her mother fired back.

 

Seulgi slammed her hands against the table, causing a wine glass to fall and break.

 

“Brother this, brother that. Why don’t you just disown me already?” Seulgi growled before walking towards the door.

 

Wendy saw Seulgi storming out of the house. She knew something bad must’ve happened.

 

“Take me to XxX Club.” Seulgi said and slammed the car door.

 

“Roger…” Wendy sighed and got in the car.

 

.

 

[XxX Club]

 

Drunk was an understatement. Seulgi was wasted. She drank so much that she was now semi conscious. Girls came and hit on her but after an unsatisfied make out session, Seulgi would push them away.

 

Irene happened to be at the club that day. For the past few days, she had been going to the club so frequent enough that she was let in for free. She was there for no particular reason and happened to overhear some of the girls complaining about this big CEO. When she looked over to see whom they were talking about, her eyes widened.

 

“Seulgi?” Irene said under her breath when she saw the woman swallowing another shot. Irene went to check up on her.

 

“Hey.” Irene said and poked the cheek of the wasted woman.

 

“Nwo…Nwo… I wwant two bwe awone…” Seulgi slurred.

 

Irene furrowed her brows. She could sense that something was horribly wrong; texting Wendy quickly confirmed her suspicions.

 

“Seulgi. Let’s get you out of here. Wendy said she’d been waiting outside since you came.” Irene said.

 

“Nwo!” Seulgi jerked her hand away dramatically and reached for another shot.

 

“That’s enough. You are going to get alcohol poisoning at this rate.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter