-7-

Meeting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn’t hard for Joy to find Wendy. When she spotted the red Maserati leaving the building, Joy stepped on the accelerator and intercepted the car from coming out of the car park.

 

“What the hell?!” Yeri, Seulgi and Wendy both shouted in their separate vehicles.

 

“Are you trying to kill me?!” Yeri hissed. Joy ignored her and got out of the car, walking towards Seulgi’s.

 

Wendy did the same and confronted Joy when they met in the middle.

 

“You!” Wendy hissed. “What the hell are you doing?!”

 

“I should be asking you that.” Joy growled. “How dare you threaten Irene with your stupid money and power.”

 

“It is non of your business.”

 

“It is! Why are you even cutting in to Irene’s relationships? You are just a PA, why do you care about your employer?!” Joy spat.

 

Both Yeri and Seulgi just looked at the two furious women waving their hands around outside the car.

 

“Of course. Being so busy in work that you don’t have a love life. You don’t know how it feels so what makes you think you can mess with it?” Joy argued.

 

“Love? L o v e? Your friend is just with Seulgi because of the money. Even she admits it herself. What makes you think there is love?” Wendy yelled pointing at Seulgi and then poking Joy against her chest.


Seulgi had a feeling this wasn’t about the cars anymore.

 

“Don’t touch me!” Joy hissed and swatted her hand away. “People change and that is why second chances exist.”

 

“Second chances are just excuses those low lives use.” Wendy hissed.

 

In a fit of rage, Joy banged her hand against the hood of the car. Seulgi flinched. She could see that they were arguing over the dent when another girl steeped out from the other car. Seulgi watched as the girl wrote a cheque and passed it to Wendy before dragging her friend away.

 

“What did you guys argue about?” Seulgi asked when Wendy returned into the car.

 

“Nothing. Forget it.” Wendy huffed.

 

.

 

[Yeri’s House]

 

“Why did you pay them?” Joy complained.

 

“It’s our fault for denting their car.” Yeri stated.

 

“Argh, she deserved it.” Joy hissed.

 

“Irene wouldn’t have wanted you to do this, you know.” Yeri said.

 

“I know but… I just can’t sit here and do nothing. Also, Kang Seulgi just sat there and did nothing.” Joy grumbled.

 

“Maybe it was good that she wants nothing to do with Irene. After all, the rich are toxic people.” Yeri sighed.

 

“Except for you.” Joy hummed and kissed her on the cheek.

 

“Yea.” Yeri returned the kiss.

 

.

 

It has been a few days now; almost a week. Seulgi hadn't seen Irene since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter