-12-

Meeting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There you are.” Wendy huffed as she slowed down to a walk.

 

“I don’t need you to come laugh at my demise.” Irene hissed.

 

“I am not. Instead, I am here to lecture you.” Wendy said.

 

Irene said nothing.

 

“Irene Bae. If you are thinking ‘Seulgi cheated on me!’, then stop.” Wendy bluntly said.

 

“You have no right to say that because you, for one, played around before and provided a lot of insecurity to Seulgi. Furthermore, you both are neither in an official relationship nor dating each other. Therefore, your accusation is invalid.”

 

“Alright, Alright!” Irene huffed. Wendy was being rather annoying with all the weird facts and stuff.

 

“Now that is out of the way, what else is currently bothering you now?” Wendy asked and touched Irene’s cheek with a cold can of Arizona tea.

 

Irene looked at Wendy weirdly. She was wondering why tea and to a sad person who is crying by Han River.

 

Wendy then pointed to the car. “No alcohol when driving.”

 

Irene sighed and took up Wendy’s invitation to go sit on a nearby bench.

 

.

 

“To think that I would run away after promising Ga Ram to take care of his little sister… I’m hopeless…” Irene winced.

 

“Yes, you are hopeless.”

 

Irene snapped her head around and shot Wendy an annoyed look.

 

“To think that you would protect Seulgi, I thought you’d be more assertive. I can’t believe that little threat of mine actually managed to chase you away for what seemed like permanently.” Wendy said.

 

“Little?! That was not a little threat at all. I was afraid for my life!” Irene snapped.

 

“You should be. Dating Seulgi- No. Dating a high profile CEO meant that you should be afraid for your life. Imagine what would happen if you both had a fall out? The one who would get badly affected is not the multibillion-dollar CEO but the puny civilian. You need to know what you are going to face and the consequences that come with it.” Wendy explained.

 

Wendy was rather mature for her young age. It must be due to working among all these high profile businessmen that she had to learn and adapt. As much as Irene hated to admit it, she kinds of look up to Wendy – her ability to deal with people, not how much of an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter