-10-

Meeting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kang Family Mansion]

 

Seulgi arrived before her brother and was talking to her mother and father about her business. The conversation somehow went back to her brother and her mother was ecstatic that he was going to bring home a girlfriend.

 

“So that is the news?” Seulgi chuckled.

 

“Hey now, your brother isn’t very young anymore. Him being able to find someone about his age is already great. Plus, she is a beautiful woman.” Her father hummed.

 

“Oh how I wish Seulgi can find a good man like how Ga Ram found himself a good woman.” Her mother said.

 

“Mother, Father, I’m home!” Ga Ram announced.

 

Seulgi followed suit as her mother and father stood up to welcome their son back. They all noticed that he was holding someone’s hand when he entered the dining hall.

 

“This is my girlfriend, Bae Joohyun.” He hummed proudly and the petite woman bowed before shifting closer beside him.

 

“Oh, I almost forgot. Joohyun, this is my younger sister Seulgi and Seulgi-“

 

“I-Irene…” Seulgi stammered.

 

“Oh? You two know each other?” Ga Ram asked.

 

Irene, who was staring at Seulgi, quickly adverted her gaze and smiled at her boyfriend. She explained that since the Samsung group was a huge sponsor of the university, she bumped into Seulgi once or twice.

 

During that dinner, Seulgi didn’t talk much but did when she needed to. Seulgi left straight after dinner. Though her parents pleaded her to stay, she just couldn’t bear watching the couple anymore. She felt that she could die from the pain in her chest.

 

.

 

[Seulgi’s Apartment]

 

“Irene Bae Joohyun… Bae Joohyun… Joohyun…”Seulgi uttered under hear breath as she stared at her bedroom ceiling.

 

Seulgi was thinking that if she and Irene were dating, then she’s be able to call her by her birth name. Irene’s birth name was pretty and gentle; it really suited how she looked when she was with her brother.

 

Seulgi grabbed the other pillow and hugged it tightly.

 

“Irene…” She breathed and tightened her grip.

 

“Irene…” She repeated and started to touch herself. Seulgi had ed like this multiple of times. Though it provided relief, it was not good enough.

 

.

 

[Samsung Corporate Building]

 

Wendy just landed back in Korea the day after Chuseok and already had problems on her hands. She stormed towards Seulgi’s office after a call from her workers saying that she was having a drunken rage. Wendy was angry because firstly, she wasn’t supposed to drink on the job; Secondly, she was ruining her image and lastly, Seulgi was being immature.

 

“Kang Seulgi. What the hell are you doing?!” Wendy yelled.

 

“Oh you. You.” Seulgi growled and walked towards her.

 

“!” Seulgi hissed and punched Wendy.

 

“S-seulgi!” She g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter