-3-

Meeting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene found herself outside the Samsung group building and waiting for the red Maserati. She saw it enter the corporate building's underground car park a few hours ago and was now waiting to ambush it.

 

The plan wasn't a well thought out one. Irene got a little reckless and decided that she'd follow the Maserati in a taxi once she see's it exiting the building.

 

Call her a stalker but the girl was just chasing her dreams. Dating Seulgi would mean that she didn't have to work and gets to spend on whatever she wanted. Also, it wasn't like their ages were far apart. Them being a couple wouldn't be visually odd, disregarding the fact that they'd be lesbians. Even if they were lesbians, it wasn't as though it would have much effect on the global multibillion-dollar company that Seulgi owns.

 

When Irene got off the taxi, she found herself outside a club. She hid behind a wall and watched as Seulgi passed her keys to a valet before entering.

 

"Rats...." Irene cursed. She knew there was no way she could get in without a guest list.

 

Looking around, she spotted a familiar man. It was one of the previous clients, also a good-natured man, and decided to try her luck. She walked towards him with an ecstatic greeting and threw out some flattering sentences.

 

"Say, you're heading to XxX Club too? Shall we go in together?" Irene asked. The man laughed and nodded.

 

"Say, Irene-ssi. Do you do last minute requests?" He asked.

 

"Hmm, sure~ anything for you." Irene hummed and drew circles on his chest with her finger.

 

Irene promised to meet him outside the club an hour later. Her task was now to find her jackpot.

 

It wasn't that hard. In this club for the rich, if you are wealthy and impressionable, you'd always have a table specially booked for you. Irene spotted Seulgi sitting with two girls, each under one arm, serving her shot after shot.

 

Irene smirked, pulled the sleeves of her dress down and walked towards Seulgi with confidence.

 

"Hey~" Irene hummed.

 

It took Seulgi awhile to register who she was but when she did, she told the two girls to leave her.

 

"Shouldn't you be using your time studying than to stalk someone?" Seulgi asked.

 

"W-who says I attend school still?!" Irene snapped.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter