-8-

Meeting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Seulgi’s Office]

 

“Haven’t you found out anything yet?” Seulgi asked Wendy when she came into her office.

 

Wendy rolled her eyes and prompted Seulgi to look at her state. Since Irene’s disappearance, Seulgi had been irritable and not productive. Wendy often had to cover for her mistakes and absences in their corporate meetings in order to ensure profits keep coming in.

 

“I’m sorry…” Seulgi said timidly and ushered Wendy to a seat. She made Wendy put down her documents and gave her an impromptu shoulder massage.

 

“Why do you care about her so much anyway? She’s only with you for the money.” Wendy said with a sigh.

 

Seulgi honestly wonders that as well. But she couldn’t deny that it was blissful waking up and coming back to home cooked meals, warmth in the bed and just a companion in general.

 

“Out of all the good people in this world, you’re whipped for a 25 year old university student…” Wendy sighed again.

 

“Wait, she’s 25?” Seulgi gasped and spun the chair around recklessly.

 

“God, Seulgi, stop scaring me!” Wendy hissed while gripping her chest. She pushed Seulgi away and exhaled.

 

“After high school, she worked in her parent’s small little restaurant back in Daegu to earn some pocket money before enrolling into university.” Wendy explained.

 

“What else, what else?” Seulgi asked with a tone and eyes full of excitement.

 

“Nothing else.” Wendy said and got off the chair to go organize her documents. When she said that, she could see Seulgi’s imaginary doggy ears and tail drooping.

 

“Do your work well and I’ll try harder as well.” Wendy said.

 

“Okay!” Seulgi exclaimed happily.

 

.

 

[XXX University]

 

Irene was heading back on her own today because Joy and Yeri abandoned her to go to a date. She had just exited campus when she saw a familiar lady standing by a blue range rover.

 

“Wendy?” Irene uttered, catching Wendy’s attention.

 

“Ah, Irene. Um, Can we talk for a bit?” Wendy asked and gestured to Irene to get into the car.

 

Once Irene had gotten in, things were awkward. Wendy didn’t know how to start the conversation and so did Irene.

 

“So…” Irene prompted.

 

“Right, I have a question for you.” Wendy paused. “Do you have feelings for Seulgi?”

 

“I… honestly… I don’t know… I don’t like or dislike her.” Irene answered.

 

“I see… well, I’ll give you a chance. Go see Seulgi and settle things between you guys. Whatever outcome comes out of it, I will accept it.” Wendy said.

 

Irene gave her a confused look. One moment Wendy pays her to get away from Seulgi and now she gives her a chance to see her. However, she wasn’t going to give tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter