-5-

Meeting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Seoul Forest Trimage]

 

The atmosphere seemed tense in the house. Seulgi was sat the opposite of her while Wendy left. Irene sat opposite the coffee table and thought that this resembled a scene from some money-trading movie. She was right.

 

First things first, Seulgi asked about last night. Irene explained that she was making out in her client’s car when Seulgi came banging on his window. She said she got out to move her to the side but she refused to let go. Irene’s client came to help her but Seulgi slapped him and puked on his suit.

 

Seulgi adverted her eyes away in guilt.

 

Irene continued. She then explained that he and her quarreled and Seulgi threw a 100K cheque at him. Irene dragged her to her car and managed to find out where she lived because of her key card. She then called a taxi and headed to her home. Irene was about to get to the part when Seulgi stopped her with a hand.

 

“That’s enough.” Seulgi sighed.

 

‘So, why’d you call me?” Irene asked.

 

“Here.” Seulgi said and passed Irene a small bag.

 

Irene smiled. It was a Tiffany&Co. bag. She knew she had gotten her hopes up when she saw her underwear inside, washed and dried.

 

“You can go now.” Seulgi said.

 

“Really?” Irene hummed.

 

“Yes.” Seulgi said and walked towards the window. “Like I said, we should stop seeing each other.”

 

“Oh really now? You sure you won’t miss me?” Irene purred.


Seulgi jumped and stumbled backwards. She didn’t even notice Irene already behind her.

 

“I-I won’t!” Seulgi spat.

 

“Okay.” Irene shrugged, went to take her bag and left.

 

"See you soon~" Irene hummed. 

 

"See you, never!" Seulgi hissed.

 

Irene grinned. She was a proud at how she was able to get a high and mighty CEO all hot and bothered.

 

.

 

Irene found Joy in toying with Seulgi, even if she was not paid to hang out with her. Money was the least of her worries right now; she just wants to be with Seulgi. She could now that it was winter break.

 

[Samsung Group Corporate Building]

 

Seulgi had arrived to work with Wendy reciting all the schedules she had today. Wendy was almost done when one of the workers rushed to her in a state of panic.

 

“What is the matter?” Seulgi asked sternly. It was rather rude of her to suddenly startle her like that.

 

“Director-nim… T-there is a woman in your office and she refuses to leave.” She said.

 

Seulgi looked at Wendy and Wendy looked back at Seulgi.

 

“I see. You may leave. I will handle this myself.” Seulgi said and dismissed the worker.


Seulgi and Wendy both quickened their footsteps. This person had to be important to be that obnoxious.

 

“You didn’t tell me my mother was coming!” Seulgi hissed in a hushed tone.

 

“I didn’t know as well. Usually when Madam comes, she’d tell me.” Wendy defended.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter