No Broken Hearts (Bebe Rexha)

Seulrene Drabbles

In a club where bodies linger around, dancing their nights away, stood a monolidded woman observing her surrounding that consists of flickering club lights, reeking alcohol around the air, grinding bodies against bodies and person followed by person who shamelessly throw themselves at her. But Seulgi declined any of their flirtatious advances, she don't want to involve something like those quick s in the bathroom or one night stands for tonight. She doesn't come out to play for tonight, not when her eyes were trained to a lone figure hunched on the counter and unmoved.

There was something about the person that piqued her interest, maybe it's the gloom that surrounded her, or the way her pretty eyes conveys a lot of stories about her but you can't read it, but it was there, or because despite the uptight and strong front she's showing Seulgi saw the vulnerability behind her mask. Maybe Seulgi just find her very attractive and undeniably beautiful (probably the most beautiful woman she laid her eyes) yet also find her so broken.

Seulgi tipped her drink in one go before taking the initiative to come towards the woman she's eyeing for quite a while tonight.

The woman was mildly shocked when she approach, but her presence was welcomed, albeit hesitantly.

She offered her a warm smile and a drink for reassurance, as Irene accepted -- it's the woman's name when Seulgi introduced.

They talked the night away, for Irene had been comfortable around her as times tick by. She finds out that the soft-spoken, gentle woman was a lawyer that brought Seulgi in mild shock, but that was justified when Seulgi saw how headstrong and unwavering the woman was. It was one of her charm that pulls Seulgi more.

But when Irene had been slightly intoxicated, she shared the story of her broken heart driven by the alcohol in her system. Or it's just the way Kang Seulgi was eyeing her softly and without judging. Or is it her gentle look that conveys her to say anything, about the things that worries and hurt her. Or is it her welcoming presence that Irene wanted to just lean on her to escape from her problems and just let the blonde woman engulf her in her arms. 

She listened to her attentively, and as the time tick by, when everything around them moves, Seulgi just wants to hear all of her stories and know the woman who caught her attention more.

Seulgi offered her another drink.

"Drink up, maybe one day the pain will go away"

She positively encourages with a smile.

That night, Kang Seulgi didn't realize that it's not just a drink she offered. 

But also her heart.

She only realize it all through when she craved for the woman's company the more they spent their time together, when Irene shared a little bit more about herself, and Seulgi doing the same.

Their mutual understandings became deeper, deeper than what they deem to be.

And they're freely falling, as time ticks.

They knew more about one another, whenever the time ticks.

And they have loved -- love each other, even though time pass them by.

"Thank you, Seulgi-yah"

Seulgi was left confused by the sudden thank you, but her lips tugged upwards hearing the sincerity on her tone. So she pulled her closer to her -- she was back hugging the raven -- and  dragged lazy kisses oh her cheeks.

"Why would you thank me for?"

"Because if it wasn't for you I'd probably still be brooding with my heartbreak. So thank you"

"It's my honor to meet such a beautiful young lass, though you're not that young"

That earned her a slap on her shoulder, while she laughed heartily.

"Still beautiful nonetheless, my beautiful Irene"

Now that, she was rewarded with a sweet kiss while she sigh out of pure happiness.