Never Gonna Leave This Bed (Maroon 5) [Daylight con't.]

Seulrene Drabbles

A continuation of Daylight.

 

I've been here before, and I'm here again.

I've seen my beautiful Joohyun, again. Or do I still have the right to call you mine to begin with?

Our parting has been heartbreaking, and when I came back, waking you up in the middle of the night, explaining my reasons why I left. I didn't expect that you would jump right in to my arms at the sight of me, but the disappointment clogs my lungs making it hard to breathe, still, you listened. But do I deserve it?

You thrashed, and hit and slapped and that is what I deserved, not your hug, nor your kiss or any of your affection at all. But you settled down, the embrace that I was itching to have was given to me, and you whispered that you've missed me and I cried the ugly cry you always teases me about.

Now, with you laid down beside me again, the moonlight reflecting on you -- so beautiful as ever, as I endlessly and tirelessly eyed the wonder that I once let go and came back for the second time. It's a sense of déjà vu, but this time, there's no going away.

Please trust me on this, take all that I have, take all that you can get, Joohyun-ah. I'm willing to give you anything just so I can get you back.

Because this time, I'm not walking away again. I'm never gonna leave this bed, where my everything lays with me. Never again.