Easy (Camila Cabello)

Seulrene Drabbles

Who would have thought of you being in a long relationship with someone, much less it's Kang Seulgi. The woman who was perfect and confident and out going and everything that's the opposite of you. As for you, you're indecisive, complicated, insecure, and overthinks everything, you still don't get why she even dated you to begin with but you know not to question her that or you'll have to sit and listen to her talk all day why she loved you. Every time that happened though, you can't deny that it made you fuzzy inside and made you assured by yourself, she would always assure you.

She always made it seem so easy loving you.

Seulgi could easily say she loves your big round ears, you always try to hide it behind your hair but she brushes it aside and kisses it tenderly. You could feel she means what she said.

You think your eyes were too big, she thinks otherwise, "They were the most soulful eyes that I've seen and I can stare at them all day." Now you never fail to smile whenever you face the mirror and see your own eyes.

When you eat so little because you're on a diet, Seulgi takes it upon herself to spoon-feed you while lecturing about the importance of being healthy, "Who cares if you gained weight as long as you're not sick. I'll still love you unconditionally no matter your size."

You also fight like any ordinary couples do. Told her you're not worth her love -- no matter how painful it was for you to say, because you're complicated and she's patient but you thought she sacrificed enough just for your sake.

"I'd rather fight with you than spend a single night with someone else," she assured you with that honesty in her eyes that always brings different storms of feelings inside your heart. That night, she held you in her arms and whispered words of her love and loyalty whilst you cry, because you know every single one that she spoke was true.

Most importantly, Kang Seulgi made you love yourself easily.