quit (LANY)

Seulrene Drabbles

A sigh escaped my mouth for the -- I already lost count by the sixth time. My eyes followed the woman who was pacing back and forth on her living room apartment, dusting and vacuuming the same place over and over again it's starting to make me dizzy. Honestly I'm starting to feel offended with her actions, I even ditched my work for her when I knew she's here in Seoul and I have tons of paper works to sign and meetings to attend.

Being the CEO was never easy but I made sure to spend some of my time with her, knowing she won't be staying here for long and would be flying to other countries again.

Seriously, having a model as your girlfriend was also not easy. Except, I don't even know if she's really my girlfriend.

We have been dancing around that topic since forever.

And I really want her to be mine.

But she's been dodging it every time I opened it up.

Just like right now, and I'm getting kinda fed up with this routine.

"Joohyun, can you sit still and talk to me."

Instead she doesn't and I walked out her place with her usual running away from me.

 

 


I decided not to see her for awhile, still pretty hung up on our conversation last time -- or the lack of it. Now it's almost a month since I last saw her and it's killing me slowly. It made me unproductive on work, Wendy has been complaining I was turning into a sulking kid and my mind's always a mess.

I miss her so much but I don't know how to approach her without opening up the topic she was enthusiastically evading and possibly making myself like a fool again.

I was well aware about her past relationship, the bastard cheated on her and even had the guts to blame it on Joohyun, saying he did it because his own girlfriend was too busy traveling around to make time with him. It was such a ty excuse I would've punched his face if ever I see him.

And as much as I'd be willing to take care of her like she deserves to be, how can I when she won't even let me.

Silently doing my work whilst fighting the urge to think about a certain model, my phone suddenly rang. Not bothering in looking who it was thinking that maybe it's one of our investors, I answered the call.

I greeted a hello, but the other line was eerily quiet, but after a while of listening I heard sniffing -- like the person was crying. My eyes widened when I read the contact name of the caller, it was the same woman that's making me lose sleep at night.

"Joohyun-ah?"

I softly questioned, not expecting for her to cry louder.

"Please come over here, Seul. I need you."

Without even thinking twice, I told her I'll be over by ten minutes before hanging up and dashing right out my office, telling my secretary to cancel all my schedules for the rest of the day.

She was curled up on her couch -- looking smaller than she already was -- when I arrived at her place.

I did not take more than a minute to approach her, caging her inside my arms and planting small kisses on her head whilst asking her what's wrong.

The explanation from her was muffled with her face on the crook of my neck, I was having a hard time understanding her yet seeing her like this, clinging to me like her life depended on it, like she doesn't want to let me go. She just looked so adorable it pains my heart in a good way.

"Please don't leave me."

She was staring up at me with her eyes full of tears, cheeks and nose red and her pouted lips, how am I supposed to say no?

So I promised her that I'll stay, if that's what she wanted, then I'll be here whenever she needs me.

After all, I can't let her quit on me, too.