I Got You (Bebe Rexha)

Seulrene Drabbles

Kang Seulgi was -- is as broke as she is. If not, more. And Irene thought the younger girl doesn't deserve it, not when the girl is the epitome of innocence and warmth. And so she's trying her best to cheer her up every time they're together.

Because Kang Seulgi deserves all the goodness in the world at the palm of her hands. Not the scars in her heart whenever her lover broke up with her.

'They're just a bunch of idiots.'

Irene would say every time Seulgi came running to her with tears in her supposed-to-be lively and radiant monolid eyes, as she cradle her in her awaiting arms.

Cause Irene's heart pains when Seulgi is in pain.

And so Irene gives her all to Seulgi, without her asking for anything back because she thinks she deserve the care the raven always offer.

'Seulgi-yah, do you want this?'

'Seulgi-yah, you want that?'

'Seulgi-yah, this looks good on you'

'Seulgi-yah, I'll bring it for you'

'Seulgi-yah, you needed this'

Irene gave it all, because Kang Seulgi is her main priority.

So imagine her shock when one day her favorite person approach her with red roses on her hands and an equally red cheeks.

"Unnie"

She called for her, a sheepish smile on her pink lips and handed the flowers to Irene, who's glued to her place but accepted it nonetheless.

"I got you now, let me take care of you from now on"

Seulgi said it simply yet oozing with sincerity that Irene's heart can't help but to melt.

And that promise was sealed with a sweet kiss the both shared and enjoyed.

Pretty much, they're not broken now. For they had each other to fix the broken pieces.