Meant To Be (Bebe Rexha)

Seulrene Drabbles

Joohyun may be unfortunate from the start -- with how her car broke down in the middle of nowhere and the heat of the sun scalding her skin, plus having no idea of fixing a car -- she got lucky when a woman with sharp features and sharper monolid eyes decided to stop by and help her.

The latter was a mechanic and Joohuyn couldn't be any happier finding it out, and the woman's visuals and charisma comes as a free package for the raven to admire.

Joohyun knew she shouldn't be gawking at Kang Seulgi -- the woman who kindly offer her a helping hand -- so openly like she's doing right then and there. But her reasonings seems to put her unabashed with her actions, who could blame her when the blonde mechanic was just so hot -- hotter than the sun, Joohyun thinks -- when she's in her element.

Those flexing biceps seems like calling out for Joohyun's attention, the woman's endless biting over her lips to something Joohyun doesn't give a damn about as her focus was solely on the blonde. And God, the dripping sweats that would trail down her neck to her collarbone as if it's teasing, was also making Joohyun wet somewhere else.

Bae Joohyun only snapped at her fantasies when Seulgi turned to her with a dazzling smile that took the raven's breath away, as she informed that the car was already fixed.

The older woman offered a hefty amount for the service, but Seulgi declined, instead she asked for her phone number that instantly brightened Joohyun up and without a doubt punched her number on the younger's phone with delight.

A few texts and calls on the following days, much more meet ups during lunch and dinner, and endlessly chatting to know each other everyday, Joohyun can finally say -- with confidence -- that Kang Seulgi took a liking at her like she did for the woman.

And as if by fate's will, the same Kang Seulgi that she grew attracted to, asked her to be her girlfriend at the same road where they first met.

Bae Joohyun thanked that particular misfortune that turned out to be the turning point in her life for she met the most amazing person she was wishing to find all her life, now nestled in her arms and giving her the most mind-blowing kiss she have the desire to take part with, under the twinkling of stars and bright moonlight. 

She had her happy ending on that road, by destiny's play.