Chapter 7

Dream Being In Full Bloom

 

“This is amazing!!” You said excited as you and Wei Chen arrived at Huanglong. Wei Chen nodded in agreement.

Huanglong was a unique travertine landscape with ponds of different sizes, shapes, colour, waterfalls, and depth. It looked amazing as it was placed in the valley with mountains surrounding it.

“I can get incredible pictures here!” You added with a smile as you put the camera up in front of you and took a few pictures.

“It’s really relaxing looking at the ponds.” Wei Chen said. You nodded not taking your camera away.

The two of you made your way down the valley. You had started from the Buddhist temple at the top of the valley and had decided to go all the way down to the Xishen Cave Waterfall.

You smiled as you saw Wei Chen looking out over the ponds with a smile on his face. You just had to get a picture of it. You clicked a few times before he looked in your direction.

“Hey!” He said, “Don’t take pictures of me!” He began walking towards you.

“But I just had to!” You said with a chuckle as you backed away from him.

“Fine, but then I get to take a photo of you too!” He said with smile.

“N-No! I don’t want to!” You hated having pictures of yourself taken, as you didn’t really think of yourself as very photogenic. Wei Chen raised an eyebrow.

“It’s only fair.” You pouted.

“Not! You work as an entertainer and is used to it! I’m just a normal student and I’m not good with photos!” Wei Chen stopped with a surprised look and then shrugged.

“Okay.”

“Really?” You asked not quite believing him. Would he really leave the matter with that? He nodded. You sighed in relief before you heard a click.

“Perfect!” He said with a smile before he continued on chuckling.

“That’s definitely not fair! Delete that photo!” You said and ran after him.

-oOOoOOo-

After you and Wei Chen had returned from the ponds to the hotel, where you were staying for the night, you smiled. You were transferring the pictures from your camera to the little notebook computer you had taken with you to store all the pictures.

You were looking through the pictures and found the ones you had taken of Wei Chen. He really did look like a model at a photo shoot. Your smile turned to a scowl as you remembered the picture he had gotten of you.

“I need to find a way to delete it…” You mumbled to yourself. Suddenly you got jerked out of your own little world as someone knocked on the door.

“___?” Wei Chen’s voice travelled through the door.

“Yes?”

“Want to get some dinner?”

“Coming!” You closed the notebook and jumped of the bed you were sitting on before checking in the mirror that you looked ok before opening the door. “Ready.” He smiled and the two of you made your way to one of the restaurants to get something to eat.

-oOOoOO-

You turned to the other side again. A few seconds later you turned again: lying on your back. You opened your eyes and looked up at the ceiling.

“Hvorfor?” (Why?) You whispered to yourself.

Ever since you and Wei Chen had come back from dinner and you had went to sleep, images of Wei Chen earlier that day kept coming back. You blushed.

Why? Why where you thinking of him? What was this strange feeling? Surely you couldn’t like him! You had known him for about a week! You mentally laughed at yourself for thinking thoughts like that.

Besides, he surely has a girlfriend already since he’s handsome. Even if he didn’t he wouldn’t like someone ordinary and would choose someone from the same line of work.

You mentally slapped yourself. You were probably over thinking this! You forced your eyes to close and your mind to think of something else. Few seconds later the pictures came back.

“Aargh!” You decided to take some fresh air as there was a little balcony attached to your room. You sighed as the fresh air met you as you opened the door and stepped out.

You were sitting in your own thoughts as you heard your phone ringing.

“Hallo?” You asked. You had been too surprised to look at the caller-id and had just put it to the ear.

“Hey søs!” (Hey sis!) You heard the familiar sound of your eldest sister.

“Hey, du ved godt at det er aften/nat her ikke?” (Hey, you do know that it is evening/night here, right?) An embarrassed laugh could be heard in the other end.

“Undskyld, havde jeg helt glemt… Den er jo kun omkring 6 om aftenen her…” (Sorry, I had totally forgotten that… As it is only about 6pm here…) You sighed.

“Den er omkring midnat her… Det gør egentlig ikke noget for kunne alligevel ikke sove.” (It’s around midnight here… Well, it doesn’t matter since I couldn’t sleep anyway)

“Ville egentlig bare høre hvordan det går? Der er jo allerede gået to uger!” (Actually I just wanted to hear how it’s going? Two weeks have already passed!)

“Det går rigtig godt! Jeg har allerede fået set en masse! Og ja, jeg har en masse billider I kan se når jeg kommer hjem! Jeg har mødt nogle søde og imødekommende mennesker og landskabet her er virkelig smukt!” (It’s going really well! I have already seen a lot! And yes, I have a lot of pictures you can see when I get home! I’ve met a lot of nice and friendly people and the landscape here is really beautiful!) You said with a smile.

“Uuh, det glæder jeg mig til.” (Ooh, I’m looking forward to that.) Should you tell her of your dilemma and the feelings you were having but couldn’t understand? No, maybe not… If it were something obvious she would just tease you! No, you had to figure it out yourself!

“Nå, men jeg vil lade dig komme I seng igen. Jeg skal alligevel også hjem fra arbejde nu. Vi ses søs, ha’ en forsat god tur.” (Well, I will let you get back to bed again. I’m going home from work again now anyway. See you sis, have a nice trip)

“Ses.” (See ya) With that the conversation ended. It had been nice to talk to her. You decided to go back to bed again and this time you were thinking about your conversation instead of the images of Wei Chen. 

--------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! *Bows* I've had a busy school scedule and my exams have started *sigh* plus I had another story blocking my this story but I have not posted the other story so I can get back to this one again :) I wanted to update yesterday but I just couldn't... =.= But now I'm back and hopefully I can finish this story soon :D