Chapter 4

Dream Being In Full Bloom

 

”OMG!” You suddenly exclaimed to the surprise of both grandma and Wei Chen.

”____, what’s wrong?” Wei Chen asked.

”I have totally forgotten to check in at one of the hotels!” Grandma smiled.

”It’s okay, I have a spare room you can use.”

”I’m happy you’re ready to offer me a room, but I feel like I’ve already taken too much advantage of your hospitality…”

“Not at all-“ Grandma started but was cut of by Wei Chen.

“I think one of the hotels not so far away from here is open almost 24/7.” He said. You smiled, grateful for him mentioning it, since then grandma couldn’t convince you to stay and leech from her anymore.

You felt bad enough for her talking you into staying and eating some of their food without even paying.

“Great, then I will say a very big thanks for letting me dine with you, but I better go get a room then.” You said with a smile.

“I show you the way.” Wei Chen said. Grandma sighed.

“Okay then, but why don’t you come by again tomorrow?” You smiled. This woman didn’t quit.

“Okay, I would love that.” You really liked this old lady.

-oOOoOOo-

“So how long have you been here and how long are you staying?” Wei Chen asked after a while of walking in silence.

“I’ve only been here for around 6 days and I will stay for about a month.”

“I see.” There was silence again. “And what are your plans?”

“I don’t really have much planned for now… I only had the 5 first days in Shanghai planned and my last week in Beijing, other than that… I’ll take it as it comes.” You said and shrugged.

“Isn’t there something you really want to see?” You smiled.

“Actually, I’ve always wanted to see a giant panda.”

Who didn’t love those big black and white bears who looked so cute?

Wei Chen chuckled as he saw your excited face as you thought about the giants.

“I actually have a friend who works at a panda reserve. If you want I can try contact him and see if it would be possible to visit?” Your eyes glowed with excitement as he said it.

“Really?” As Wei Chen nodded you almost jumped around in excitement. You might be lucky to see a giant panda up close and not in the zoo!

This would definitely be something you would tell everyone about at home!

“I would love that! Thank you!”

“No problem.” A few minutes after, you arrived at the hotel and true enough, to your luck, it was still open to quests.

“Thanks again.” You said and smiled.

“Don’t mention it. I guess I see you tomorrow?” You chuckled and nodded. You two bid goodbyes before you went into the hotel and he went back to grandma’s house.

Both Wei Chen and his grandma were very kind and you were happy to have bumped into them. Somehow grandma reminded you of your own grandma at home. Both being kind and helpful to the extent were you would almost feel a little guilty.

-oOOoOOo-

The next morning you woke up a little before 8am and decided to go take a run so you changed to your running gear and went out of your room.

You quickly found your way to a little park not far away from the hotel. It was a quiet morning and you could hear birds chirping away.

“___!” You almost tripped from surprise before looking behind you seeing a guy with a bandana and sunglasses run up to you.

“???” The guy laughed.

“It’s me, Wei Chen.” You mentally slapped yourself. You smiled to him.

“Morning.” How could you be so surprised? You were in a foreign country and had only been there a few days and only met a very few people so there wouldn’t be many to know you or your name.

“Enjoying the morning?” You nodded.

“Yup, need to stay fit. You too?”

“Yeah though I must say running sometimes get a little boring but sadly I need to.” You raised an eyebrow.

“Need to?”

“Yeah I need to keep having a good stamina to do my job.”

“And what is your job?”

“I’m a singer and a actor.” Your eyes widened in surprise as it wasn’t something you had expected. Not that you doubted his talent you just weren’t used to meet people in the entertainment industry or famous people in general.

Though Denmark is a little country, most famous people there live in the capital but you lived a two hours drive from there so you didn’t really come there often.

“Sounds interesting.”

“It is, but also a lot of hard work.” He said with a smile. “I actually just came home from South Korea from some training and recording.” You grinned.

“Nice! It’s good my twin isn’t here right now as she would be so jealous. She wanted to go to South Korea while I would go here.”

“She didn’t go?”

“Nope, she couldn’t find a job so she could earn the money and therefore had to stay at home.” The two of you talked a little while more before you went back to the hotel and made yourself ready to head over to grandma’s house again for the lunch she had invited you to.

------------------------------------

A/N: Fourth chapter up again as it were deleted before >.< I know it's not the same as before since I was so stupid to delete it and not save it so I had to write it all over again and it got changed a little... Hope it's okay anyway??