Chapter 10

Dream Being In Full Bloom

 

You where awakened by the ringing of your phone. You reached for the phone, which were lying on the bedside table, while slowly awakening.

“____ tillykke med fødselsdagen!” (____ happy birthday!) Your eldest sister shouted into the phone just as you had taken it to your ear. You almost fell of the bed in surprise, now fully awake.

“Mange tak!” (Thanks!) You automatically smiled.

“Hvordan føles det så at blive 19?” (How does it fell turning 19?) You laughed.

“Det ikke meget anderledes end før.” (It’s not very different from before.) You could hear her soft chuckle in the other end.

“Hvad skal du så lave i dag?” (What are you then going to do today?)

“Skal ud og shoppe lidt.” (Going out to shop a bit.)

“Alene? Eller sammen med nogen?” (Alone? Or together with someone?) There was a hint of teasing in her voice.

“Alene.” (Alone.) You answered in a flat tone.

“Aww… Jeg havde håbet på at du havde fundet en sød fyr derovre… Nå men det kan jo nås endnu.” (Aww… I had hoped you had found a sweet guy over there… Well, it is still possible.) You blushed slightly when a picture of Wei Chen popped into your mind. “Nå, men bliver nødt til at te igen…” (Oh, have to go again…)

“Ok, men tak fordi du ringede.” (Ok, thanks for calling.) After she hung up you mentally slapped yourself.

Why couldn’t you stop thinking about him? You had agreed with yourself not to see him so why couldn’t you also stop thinking about him? You sighed. Maybe some shopping would help?

-oOOoOOo-

It was already 10am when you arrived at the Sanlitun shopping area and the streets where starting to fill with people.

You walked around and into different shops and malls looking at clothes, shoes and accessories.

You were fortunate enough to find a place that sold some Korean music and you found two CD’s which you were positive your twin didn’t have and bought them.

You had also bought some different souvenirs from the different places you had visited and now had something for everyone in the family.

The only thing you needed was to buy some Chinese candy they could taste when you would come home in only a few days.

-oOOoOOo-

The time spent on shopping went by quickly as there was a lot to see and try on.

It was already afternoon and you were walking around with something cold to drink when you heard some music and screaming a little away. As curiosity took over you, you decided to check it out.

Walking down a few streets the sound became louder and louder as you finally turned a corner and came to a little open space with a stage and a lot of screaming girls in front.

You stopped up and stared surprised when you saw the guy on the stage.

Looking down on the ground, thinking about what you should do, you decided on just walking away since he wouldn’t have a chance to see you with all the other girls screaming in front.

Before you could get further with that plan you looked up, and to your astonishment, got eye contact with him. You could see him smile even though he was busy singing. It made you blush and you were frozen at that spot unable to move.

You found his voice enchanting and you enjoyed listening though a nagging thought crept into your mind. Now he knew you where there and you would have to contact him and that might cause trouble for him!

A well-known jingle of yours jerked you out of your thoughts and you picked up your phone.

Not being able to hear anything, because of the screaming girls in front of you, you walked down one of the side streets to get a little more quietness.

The call was from your father, mother and twin sister who all wanted to wish you happy birthday. You took the chance to also wish your twin sister a happy birthday.

“Vi ses om et par dage.” (See you in a couple of days.) As you ended the call and turned around you almost fell back on the ground in surprise. 

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be on that stage right now?” You asked as you got over the surprise.

“It ended and with the help of my manager I was able to escape.” You smiled. You didn’t know why but just seeing him made you smile.

Even though he had a cap on with his hair pulled up under it and sunglasses on you could still recognize him. Did you really like him that much?

“Oh yeah, when did you arrive in Beijing?”

“Two days ago…” There was a minute of silence before you felt like you had to apologize. “Sorry…”

“What for?” He asked confused.

“For the trouble I caused a week ago and for not texting you when I came but I thought it was better not to so I wouldn’t create more trouble for you.” You said quickly and it took him a little while to process and get something understandable out of it before he smiled.

“You shouldn’t worry about that so stop thinking about it, now, why don’t you tell me about the rest of your trip? We can find someplace to eat also.”

Somehow you felt relaxed and comfortable now. The feeling of loneliness you had had the last week had disappeared the moment you had seen him.

-oOOoOOo-

As it became late and you finished the story of your adventure he insisted on keeping you company back to the hotel.

“I actually have something for you.” You said as you unlocked the door and walked over to your bag and got something. He looked curiously at you as you put something around his wrist.

You stepped back to reveal a broad black leather wristband with two buckles to tighten it.

“Thanks, I really like it.” He smiled. You realised what you just did and blushed a deep red.

You had bought it a few days ago. When you had seen it he had come into your mind immediately and suddenly you had bought it.

“N-No problem…” There was silence for a long moment before you finally looked up at him only to find him staring at you. Somehow you couldn’t look away again after your eyes found each other.

The gap between the two of you slowly became smaller and smaller until you met in a kiss. You felt you mind go partly blank and a sudden lust took over and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

The kiss deepened and the door got closed before the both of you made your way towards the bed without parting.

----------------------------

A/N: Here's a new chapter again a little late >.<