Chapter 8

Dream Being In Full Bloom

 

As you woke up the next morning you took a bath and dressed. You were meeting up with Wei Chen for breakfast. Just as you had dressed and was about to brush your hair you heard knocking on your door.

“Yes?”

“It’s me, I need to talk to you.” You walked over to the door and opened.

“Morning, sure, come in.” You made way for Wei Chen to enter. You continued to brush your hair while you looked questioning at him.

“My manager just called and told me to meet him in an hour and then we’re going back to Beijing…”

“Oh…” You fell silent for a moment. “Why?” You mentally slapped yourself for that question since it would be obvious.

“Something has come up and I need to take care of it…” There was silence. “Could you…” He hesitated, “Would you be able to give back my grandma’s camera? I mean only if you’re going that way?” You smiled.

“Sure!” He looked relieved and handed the camera over to you.

“Thanks.” He looked at his watch. “I need to go to the meeting location now…” He walked towards the door but stopped by you. “Do you have your phone?”

“Yeah?” You gave it to him not knowing what for. He typed something and then handed you the phone again.

“Call me when you get to Beijing then I will see if I have time to meet up. I want to hear about the rest of the trip.” You smiled and nodded.

“Okay.”

“See you then.”

“See you.” With that he went out of your room. You looked through your phone and true enough his number was coded in. You blushed. You shook your head. It was just because he was friendly, that’s all!

You finished brushing your hair and packed your things before leaving the hotel and getting a quick breakfast before going to the train station and getting a train back to Lanzhou.

-oOOoOOo-

While on the train you kept looking at grandma’s camera. You really wanted to check if the ugly picture of you where still there or not. But wouldn’t it be rude to look?

“Men han er her jo ikke…” (But he isn’t here…) You decided to take a quick look and sighed in relief, as you couldn’t find the picture of you.

You turned of the camera and placed it back into your handbag and smiled.

-oOOoOOo-

“Oh, good to see you again ___!” Grandma said happily as you followed her into her little garden upon arriving there. “But where is my grandson?”

“There was something he had to take care of back in Beijing and had to leave early this morning.”

“Oh, it’s probably the news about the two of you he need to talk to his agency about.” You looked shocked at her and a blush crept to your cheeks.

“W-What!?” She laughed and showed you the newspaper. “W-what’s this?”

“You and Wei Chen were spotted on your little trip and people want to know who you are and what your relationship is.” Grandma answered as the two of you sat down at the little table in the garden. You stared at the article.

There was a big picture of you and Wei Chen at a restaurant. You recognized it as to be from yesterday night. You were astonished to see this big picture and an article in the newspaper. He had told you he was a singer but you hadn’t thought he was this popular…

“He must be mad at me for creating trouble for him!” Grandma chuckled seeing your frightened expression.

“Of course not! He would never be mad about that. He agreed to go with you and haven’t he given you his number?” You nodded.

“How did you know?” She smiled.

“I know my grandson. If he was mad he wouldn’t have done that so don’t think about it. He and his agency will take care of it.” The two of you didn’t speak of it again though you still weren’t comfortable with it.

Grandma had persuaded you into staying for the night before you would travel to Xi’an, Shaanxi, to be a few days and then to Hebei to see some of the imperial tombs before going to Beijing for the last week.  

-oOOoOOo-

The next day you bid goodbye to grandma and thanked her once again for her friendliness before you got on the train towards Xi’an.

You were fighting with yourself whether you should text Wei Chen and say sorry for the trouble. But what if he was too busy? Would he be irritated? You sighed and decided not to text. Would it even be good to meet again in Beijing? Wouldn’t rumours just start again?

This was really bothering you and what if his agency was really angry about the whole thing? Wouldn’t it be bad for Wei Chen?

“OMG!” You exclaimed to yourself. How could you be so troublesome!? Maybe you shouldn’t call him when you came to Beijing! Yes, that would be for the best!

-oOOoOOo-

The next week you went to the different places to see what you had planned and it was fascinating but somehow Wei Chen wouldn’t leave your mind.

The thoughts where driving you crazy! What could it mean? Every time you thought of him your heart would beat quicker and you would somehow feel warmer? Were you starting to be sick?

“Hvis det her bliver ved, bliver jeg da først rigtig skør!” (If this continues then I really will turn crazy!) You said to yourself and sighed.

You were still keen on not making more trouble for Wei Chen by not contacting him when you in a few hours would arrive in Beijing with the train. Surely there would be no chance of running into him in such a large city and with fans and his manager around there really shouldn’t be a chance.

This thought didn’t really calm you down. Somehow you felt a little lonely and you didn’t know why. Before when you had arrived in Shanghai, now three weeks past, that feeling wasn’t there but this last week you could really feel that Wei Chen wasn’t there. But why? Why would you feel such loneliness with someone you had known for only a week?

You sighed again, as you noticed you did quite a few times lately, and tried to think of something else; like your upcoming birthday in only two days time.

-------------------------

A/N: Yay! Another chapter up! :D Hope you like it ^-^ hehe please comment~