//Chapter II

Wyji: Death's Kiss

[† W y j i: The Reaper's Manor ]

The reaper can't help but to think of Alluca's photo. It was odd to think that someone really looks like her in this modern world. Wyji throws himself in his bed, resting his arm on his forehead, he headed for a very deep sigh. There's still a sting in his heart that nobody can erase. The pain that he wants to forget, if he could only just bury that pain six feet under the ground, he will.

❝What's troubling me is she's gonna die soon and I'm the one who shall take her soul.❞ It was like a dejavu for him. The reaper looks at the ceiling, memories of the past is now rushing through his brain like it happened just yesterday.

The ever sweet voice of the girl he once loved echoed in his brain, calling his name.

❝Wyji.❞

❝Wyji.❞

The young lad closes his eyes, reminiscing how him, a Death God meets his salvation.

— London, England
— 18th century

Wyji looks at the girl who was standing outside the veranda. She has a very dark brown wavy hair, pale-white skin and a pair of crimson blood red lips. He looks at the card where that girl's name was written on.

❝Too young to die.❞ He whispered in his self.

❝Alluca! Come here, sweetie. It's cold outside. You have to take your medicine.❞ Upon hearing her mother, the young girl proceeded inside her room, hugging herself with her both arms.

❝Yes, mother.❞

Midnight. The reaper look at his watch as the time of the young girl named Alluca was about to end. With just a command in his hand, Wyji is now standing beside her bed, looking so cold, lifeless.

Alluca is having a troubled in breathing. She puts her hands on her chest while gasping for air; mentally asking for help.

❝H-Help. Help me please.❞ As she open her eyes, a man wearing a black suit, deep dark brown eyes and a card in his hand is now standing beside her.

Wyji was so shocked that this girl can see her. How can she see me? He was so astonished to speak. He doesn't know what to do for this is the first time it happens to him.

So is he gonna use "it" for her? Does she deserved to be granted an extension in her life? He wonders. Wyji started to chant as he stares at the girl who is now looking more pale than the first time he saw her. He burned the card he was holding and lowered his body to meet the girl's eyes.

❝— with this power bestowed upon me;
let this mortal live and if she deserves it thee.
With this fire of life I'm holding in my hand;
Hear my voice, grant my command.❞

With his finger, a whitefire appears lighting the whole room. He then puts it on the girl's lips makingher calm and stops her from catching her breath. She lost her consciousness butin the back of her mind, she will never forget the man, who saved her life.