// SCENARIO

Wyji: Death's Kiss

[† W y j i]

 

|AN AU SCENARIO_The Psycho and the Reaper|

[] Caution: This might contain disturbing contents. Please ignore if you can't take stuffs like this. You have been warned.

- Los Angeles, California

- 19xx

Our resident reaper is now locking his eyes towards a man named, Seth. This lad right here is involved with 19 missing child, all girls. Blood rushing through his arms and a wicked laugh, his a psychotic killer who feels pleasure by hearing screams and fascinated by how his victims begged for their lives.

And now, to complete his victims and to reach the number of 20, for he hates odd numbers, this psycho is now looking for his next prey, and that is— Marie. The youngest daughter of his neighbor, the Thompsons.

Looking at him, you won't even discern that some tangled thought are lurking in his brain. Gifted with a very innocent face and grew up with a very exultant family, you wouldn't perceive that he is capable of killing.

❝Marie--❞ Seth, called little poor Marie who's currently playing in front of their house. Making sure that no one is around, he covered and nose with a piece of cloth which made her fall asleep.

Wyji, watched the lad as he shaved little Marie's curly hair. He choked her with a bottle whilst undressing her. The psycho discovered himself amused by the sight-- the young girl looks like a little lamb waiting for her death.

❝What? I should remove her eyes?❞ Seth blurted out of no where. Little Marie open her eyes, scared, tears falling on her eyes.

❝I see. So there's a demon whispering in his ears.❞ The reaper can see the creature beside the lad. Seth, the blade of his knife, then a grin shows in his lips as he trace the poor girl's body using the tip of his weapon. Focusing on her eyes, the lad removed the bottle on and stab Marie's eyes with no sign of hesitation, twirling the knife as he removed it, gouging her eyes.

Blood drippings on her right eyes, the poor girl screams in pain.

❝Yes- yes, YEEEES! Scream more.❞ Seth said modulating his voice from a whisper to a shout, he then laughed, you can sense his willingness to kill.

Screams filled the whole room, as Seth showered Marie with stabs, hundreds of stabs until he pierced her heart. Unsatisfied, the psycho cut off a little flesh of her then eats it, as if savouring a new grilled steak. He slit off and drinks the blood gushing out through it.

❝Ahh--- I love it.❞

Now is the right time for the reaper to take action. He pulled off his necklace, transforming it to his death scythe. He caught the demon's attention, making him aware of his presence.

❝I have enough of this disgusting sight.❞ He swung his weapon to hit his enemy but then the demon managed to dodge his attack. The demon then appeared behind him, pushing him against the wall. Wyji dropped his scythe, leaving him helpless; well that's what the demon thinks.

❝Don't you dare interfere reaper.❞ The demon tilt his head as he lift Wyji, choking his neck.

The Death God didn't show any sign of defeat, rather, he smiled teasing the damn creature he's fighting with. ❝Gotcha!❞

Wyji extended his hands as if he was reaching for something. His death scythe moved and flew towards the direction of his hand, gripping it tight. Using his scythe, he slash the head of the demon as he slowly goes down the floor and stood up.

❝That poor girl had enough. And besides, it's not just her soul I am going to take, but also that lad's pointless life.❞

And that's when the police came, someone saw Seth kidnapping Marie and tells it to them. Upon hearing the screams they've heard at the house, they've confirm the malicious thing that psycho did. Seth tried to fight back but the policemen rained him with bullets, leading him to death. He can now fathom the pain he did to his victims.

Evidences can also be found in his house, the clothes of victims and their heads displayed in a shelf as if all of these are his trophies.

The reaper stands above his head, taking out his card, reading his name.

❝Seth Monroe, Age 22, Cause of death: a bullet in his head. You may now go to hell.❞