Jaw Dropper

Keepers

“His…His a….Keeper?”

Kihhyun and wonho both stood frozen at the site before them. Changkyuns mind was still blank, much like his face. Changkyun stared at them expressionless, barely acknowledging them. Changkyun quickly snapped his head away and gripped the sides of the bathtub and pulled himself out of the bath, sending waves of water all over the bathroom. Changkyun stood in the water as he watched the water drip from his clothes. Kihyun and wonho both jumped at changkyuns sudden movement. After a while changkyun blankly started to climb out of the bath and head towards the door and suddenly stopping right in front of Wonho.

 

Wonho looked down at the boy who was dripping wet with water. His markings truly where beautiful. Changkyun suddenly looked up locking eyes with Wonho. The two of them stared at each other before Wonho final realised the situation and snapped out of his trance.

 

“Sorry” Wonho stumbled as he slid to the left, allowing changkyun to pass. He had unknowingly been blocking the exit. Once wonho was out of his way, Changkyun paid no attention to the two of them and mindlessly walked down the hallway and into the main bedroom. As he walked, he left a trail of water behind him. He slowly but surely began to rummage around in his closet from some clothes. He clumsily picked out a large sweater and shorts. He slipped on the clothes and left the wet ones in a pile on the bedroom floor. Meanwhile, Kihyun had been following behind changkyun closely and quickly wiping up the trail of water. Kihyun was strict when it came to cleanliness, as such his instincts, known as his mothers instincts by the others, kicked in. Changkyun left the main room and headed for the lounge room. Kihyun snuck into the main bedroom and swiftly grabbed the wet clothes and threw them into the bedroom.

 

The others were still resting in the lounge room. Jooheon and Minhyuk had raided the cupboards in the kitchen and managed to found some snacks, which they were more than happy to munch on. Jooheon glanced over and saw changkyun as he walked in the room before looking away. He quickly snapped his head back and almost chocked on the snack he was eating. Minhyuk and Hyungwon also turned to changkyun to see what was up.

 

One by one the group started to stare at changkyun closely, scanning him up and down. His appearance had completely changed. The markings that ran across his body was gorgeous. It was if the markings where glowing. The markings on his face where like freckles, they also lined his eyes making it as if he was wearing a silver winged eyeliner. But what really stood out was the intricate pattern on his forehead that made it look as if he was wearing a crown. The markings also wrapped around his arms like vines before stopping in the middle of the back of his hands.



The group continued to stare in amazement. Changkyun listlessly walked over to the lounge room. He stopped for a few seconds before glancing at each person individually. Changkyun let out a huge sigh before falling down face first onto the couch.
 

Wonho and Kihyun followed in behind changkyun and was greeted with some rather wide eyes and dropped jaws. Mihyuks face was priceless. He sat there pointing at changkyun with his cheese coated fingers from the chips he was snacking on.

“Wo….Wonho?” Minhyuk stuttered, turning his face towards wonho, with his eyes still locked onto changkyun.

“What?” Wonho asked.

“What do you mean what?!” Wonho said blankly. He knew exactly what minhyuk was asking, afterall they were all wondering the same thing. But wonho couldn’t help but tease minhyuk just a little bit. Minhyuk wasn’t the type of person to get shocked for many things, so wonho took his chance when he could.


“I don’t know about you, but that is DEFINITLY not a human.”

Wonho snickered to himself and tried to hold back the smile.