We are leaving!

Keepers

While Kihyun and Wonho were in the midst of a mental break down and serious conversation about Changkyun....The others were currently sitting on the other side of the door trying to eavesdrop like a group of kids. Minhyuk and Jooheon had their ears pressed firmly against the door trying to make out the conversation of the two inside. Being rushed out of the room had just ignited their curiosity.

 

"Can you stop breathing? I can't hear anything!" Jooheon whispered, pressing his fingers against his lips trying to hush the others. Minhyuk rolled his eyes, before moving away and leaning against the wall instead.

 

"You know you're going to get your kicked if he opens that door right?" Hyungwon nagged, still watching the amusing scene in front of him. He was secretly hoping for Wonho to open the door right at the moment. Although Hyungwon wasn't joining them in eavesdropping, he too was curious as to why they were shoved out of the room. He was also slightly worried about Changkyun.

 

"Yeah, Yeah" Jooheon said, ignoring Hyungwon. He pressed his ear harder against the doors and closed his eyes, trying to focus on the conversation from inside the room. He scrunched up his nose the more he focused. Well...That was until the door was suddenly opened and he found himself on his hands and knees staring down at a pair of black shoes.

 

"H...Hi" He nervously giggled as he looked up. He was greeted by a very straight and unimpressed face. Wonho waist not time in rolling his eyes and stepping over him, making sure to "accidently" kick him on his way pass.

 

"Come here" Wonho commanded as he passed, not looking any of them in the eyes. Hyungwon, Minhyuk and Jooheon all looked in each other in confusion. Before following the others into the lounge room, Minhyuk turned back to take a sneak peak into the room. Although he couldn't see the markings on the boys back, he could see him clear enough to notice his heavy breathing. He also noticed Kihyun who was looking over the boy with his arms crossed and concern plastered across his face as he looked down at the boy. It was as if Kihyun was angry at something, yet worry filled his face.

 

After seeing Kihyun and Changkyun, Minhyuk followed the others into the lounge room, seeking some sort of explanation.

 

"What is going on?" Minhyuk asked. He was starting to get suspicious. It wasn't unusual for Wonho to go quiet or Kihyun to worry. But something was putting Minhyuk off. He was almost certain that they were both hiding something.

 

“We are leaving” Wonho stated. He didn’t bother to look at the members faces. Sure enough, the members were looking at him in confusion as if he had just spoke a different language.

 

“What?! Why?!” Jooheon whined. Jooheon started thinking of the reason. Surely it wasn’t because of the fight? Sure it may have gotten slightly…well a lot out of hand, but Changkyun had a barrier up so there was no way someone would have noticed. Not only that, Wonho knows that Hyungwon always causes drama, it’s not like it was the first time it had happened.

 

“Cause I said so, so hurry up and get that bag. Put some food in it and some drinks” Wonho commanded pointing in the direction of the kitchen.

 

“But..” Jooheon stuttered. He was interrupted by a fierce glare. Jooheon clicked his tongue and reluctantly headed to the kitchen to find some food. He wanted an answer but it didn’t take him long to realise that Wonho wasn’t in the mood to put up with his complaining. Minhyuk followed Jooheon into the kitchen to help him pack. On the other hand, Hyungwon was still watching Wonho with a frown on his face.

 

“So what’s really going on?” He asked. Wonho completely ignored him while he started to clean the lounge room and kitchen. Hyungwon rolled his eyes at Wonho. He walked over the lounge room and started to pick up the broken pieces of glass.

 

“Are you seriously going to just ignore me?” Hyungwon muttered. He continued to pick up the pieces of glass fragments from the floor while waiting for an answer. Wonhos eyebrow twitched before he suddenly snapped. He turned to Hyungwon and slammed him against the floor. Wonho slammed his hand against the floor, slicing his hand on glass. Minhyuk and Jooheon both flinched and stared at them blankly.

 

“SHUT UP!” Wonho yelled. He bit his lip in rage, drawing blood. Wonho’s eyes turned into a glowing red. Needless to say, glowing red eyes were a sure sign that he was 110% pissed off. Hyungwon didn’t bat an eye. Whether it was in shock or he was used to Wonho’s temper, Hyungwon just stared. Kihyun came running out of the bedroom as fast as he could. He already had an idea of what was happening.

 

The two of them stared at each other while the others were frozen in shock.


“Wo…Wonho…Calm down!” Kihyun yelled. “It’s Not his Fault!” Wonho snapped his head in the direction of Kihyun.

 

“Not his fault? Yeah right!” He laughed coldly. He turned back to Hyungwon and raised his fist. Hyungwon flinched as wonho’s hand came down. Just before he hit them a familiar voice yelled out.

 

“Stop!” The voice wasn’t loud by it was stern. Wonho stopped just before punching the other. He turned to face the person. It was shownu. Wonho grunted before slamming his hand against the floor once more. He quickly got up, clicked his tongue and then walked off into the bedroom, not saying a word.

 

Hyungwon laid on the floor facing towards shownu. Everyone was staring at shownu, but had yet to realise that it was actually shownu…you know…the shownu that had been sleeping the past few days…the one that had been shot?

 

Minhyuk finally realised who it was and ran up to him, jumping on his back, completely forgetting that he had literally been shot.

 

“SHOWNU!” Minhyuk yelled in happiness. It was rare, but the boy was on the verge of tears. Tears of happiness of course!

 

“Easy there” Shownu said, motioning Minhyuk to get down. Minhyuk shocked himself when he remembered that shownu was still injured.

 

“would someone like to explain what is going on?” He asked.