Miracles

Keepers

Suddenly, the owner stood up. The groups eyes filled with panic, thinking that wonho had caused too much noise. They all watched as the owner stumbled into the kitchen. He walked straight up to Wonho, who was both panicked and ready to attack if needed. The owner stopped inches away from his face, to the point where wonho could feel his breath on his cheek.

 

Wonho tensed at the sudden closeness. A bead of sweat dripped down his face as the owner continued to get closer. The rest of the group watched on from the lounge room. Minhyuk's jaw dropped in shock. Wonho back away slowly until he finally ran out of space. The owner had unknowingly pinned him against the counter. Before Wonho could react, the other had placed his left hand against the counter top and raising his right hand to reach the cupboard doors that were above the two, narrowingly missing wonho's cheek. Making it quite hard for wonho to escape.

 

After opening the cupboard door the owner whispered to himself.

 

“Where is it?”

 

He started to shuffle the contents of the cupboard around before giving up and starting to take them and and placing them on the bench next to him. Wonho managed to slide out from under the others arms and escaped the awkward closeness, not that the owner took any notice. Wonho watched silently, scanning every object that came out of the cupboard.

 

Luck was on his side. The owner reached inside the cupboard and grabbed a large box. Wonho took a peek into the contents and it looked to be his first aid box. He placed it on the counter behind him and then turned back to the cupboard.

 

The owner paused for a second and stood staring at the bench.

 

“Maybe it’s in the bathroom”. He mumbled before stumbling out of the kitchen and heading into the bathroom in the next room. It was as if a miracle had just happened. Wonho wasted none of his time before grabbing the box and running straight towards the group.

 

“I see you two have become close, when is the wedding?” Jooheon laughed before sifting through the box looking for the materials he would need.

 

“Shut up” Wonho snapped.

 

“Yes sir” Jooheon said jokingly before turning his attention back to shownu.

 

“This is gonna hurt. Kihyun, help me.”

 

Kihyun nodded before putting on some gloves and starting to assist jooheon fix up shownus wounds. After a good half an hour they were finally finished. Shownu was patched up and no longer bleeding. He was still in a ton of pain, but he was a lot more stable than he was previously. Minhyuk gently placed shownus head on his lap before leaning against the wall. He his hand on the others head before closing his eyes to rest.

 

“You think he will notice all the mess?” Kihyun asked, wiping up some of the blood and cleaning the packages from the materials they had used.

 

“Nah” Hyungwon said mindlessly, assuringly. What kihyun was really asking was whether or not the owner would notice if they were there, aka if they were safe.

 

With shownu finally patched up and the mess clean, they could finally have a moment of piece. Minhyuk and shownu had passed out a while ago and Khyun had just fallen asleep. The rest of the group had decided to stay up for a while longer to keep watch. Although they were currently safe, wonho couldn’t help but shake the feeling that something wasn’t right.

 

“You should rest” Hyungwon nagged.

 

“Says you”

 

“So, what do you think about the kid?” Hyungwon asked nodding his head to the direction of the bathroom where the owner was currently showering. Wonho turned his head to the direction of the bathroom before turning back to look at the huge bow currently on display. Unknowingly, he started to crinkle his forehead.

 

“I’m not sure. Something doesn't seem right”

 

Hyungwon sat silent, turning his head towards the bow. It was indeed a magical looking bow. But with no arrows around, was he really a hunter? Anyone was allowed to own a bow, but you had to be a registered hunter in order to own the arrows needed for hunting.

 

“How’s he going jooheon?” Wonho asked. Jooheon had decided to stay up a bit later so that he could monitor Shownu’s condition a little more before sleeping.

 

“He won’t die, but he isn’t going to be in a good condition for a while…”

 

The three watched him silently. His chest going up and down with every breath and a slight twitch every once and a while from the pain. He was still extremely pale, but he had more color than he had before. With there current condition, there was no way in hell they could escape if something were to happen. Wonho sighed loudly before finally giving in and closing his eyes for a few minutes.

 

Suddenly, a loud crash came from the bathroom. Followed by a hard and strong knock from the front door. The loud noises startled the rest of the group, waking them up from their short lived sleeps.

 

“What was that?”  Minhyuk asked, still half asleep, while rubbing his eyes. Wonho, jumped up placed his finger over his lips to hush the group. Everyone watched the front door closing.

 

“Sir, Open the door. We are conducting a search on all properties in the area” A voice from the door commanded.

 

The group looked at each other in shock.

 

“Hunters….” Hyungwon Whispered.

 

 

 


 

I say one more chapter and you'll get an explanation of the owner + It will get more exciting in the next 2 - 3 chapters.... I realise it's a bit slow T.T But i want to be detailed Q.Q