Introductions

Keepers

It was clear that changkyun was defining a clear line that he did not want to explain himself any further. It was if he didn’t want to talk about anything to do with keepers. Although he did seem curious about the group, he was still cautious about explaining himself to the group. Although Kihyun was extremely curious about this “seal” that changkyun was using, he gave up and tried switching the mood to earn his trust.

 

"Well, it's pretty obvious at this point and judging from your reaction you already know we are keepers, So I guess I'll introduce everyone." Kihyun proceeded to introduce each member one by one.

 

Kihyun started his introductions by introducing Minhyuk first. Minhyuk was the loudest and the most energetic of the group. While introducing him, Changkyun was pretty sure he heard the word annoying at some point. He tended to spend most of his free time annoying anyone who was closest to him, which just happened to be kihyun. However, whenever Shownu was around, he wasted no time jumping into his arms or hanging off him like a monkey. Minhyuk had developed a close relationship with Shownu, which was rare for Minhyuk, hence why Minhyuk had been so panicked over Shownus health. In regards to being a keeper, Minhyuk was a vampire. He barely ever actually acted like what normal people would think a vampire would act. But he definitely wasn’t someone that you wanted to mess with. Once you piss him off, that’s it. Although he wasn’t a pureblood, he was born a vampire and had learned to control his powers fast, making him quite the powerful vampire.

 

Kihyun then turned to introduce Shownu. Shownu was unique in a way. Unlike the others, Shownu was a descendant of a keeper, not a direct keeper. He was the descendant of a Wolf. The wolves were a rare tribe that usually hid amongst the mountains and forests. Like the vampires, they too were a powerful tribe. However, Shownu had only just recently joined the group in the past 2 years after discovering his bloodline. He was still unsure as to which tribe he was a descendant of, but it must’ve been a powerful one considering he had inherited the powers which were rare for a descendant. Shownu was yet to learn about his full capabilities as a keeper, but that didn’t stop him from pulling his weight. His overall build was large and it was clear that he had a well-built body. Although his appearance was rough and tough looking, kihyun explained that shownu usually walked around with a blank face. Despite all that, he tended to worry a lot and he had a soft and caring heart.

 

Next up was Jooheon. Changkyun had remembered Jooheons name from when he was teasing Hyungwon earlier in the living room. Jooheon was a half breed. Something that was extremely rare for any keeper tribe. Born with ½ blood vampire and ½ human, he was indeed a mystery to the people. Due to the never-ending hatred between keepers and humans, it was rare for a child to be born with the blood of a keeper and a human, especially that of a vampire. Although Jooheon was a walking miracle, he never felt like one. Due to inheriting the emotions of a human, whenever his emotions got the best of him, he could very easily leave a path of destruction. Because of his mixed blood, he was shunned and hunted by both Humans and Keepers alike. Kihyun also mentioned something about him getting sulky often. He was usually Minhyuks partner in crime and was always messing with Kihyun, but never Hyungwon.

 

Kihyun motioned Changkyun to move in closer to him so he could introduce the next person quietly. Due to a certain someone being on edge, kihyun thought it would be best to introduce him secretly. Mainly because a certain someone was in one of his famous “bad” moods. This certain someone who was currently sitting in the kitchen all huffy for no reason was none other than hyungwon. Hyungwon was also a vampire, but unlike the other two, Hyungwon wasn’t born a vampire. He was turned. To make matters worse, he was turned against his will. Kihyun didn’t really go into too much detail as it seemed to be something that Hyungwon tended to hide. Kihyun also wasted no time as describing him as one of the biggest drama queens that he had met. He reassured him that his current mood wasn’t really changkyuns fault and purely due to his lack of sleep. Since he is still learning to adjust to his life as a vampire, he usually spends his time sleeping or reading. When he's not in a bad mood, he is usually calm and listens to everyone around him.

 

Kihyun went on to introduce Wonho. He glanced over to Wonho as if to ask permission. When he gave a slight nod, Kihyun went straight in with the introduction. Wonho was one of the most powerful vampires that are currently known to the world. To be more exact, he is of pure blood. Purebloods are one of the strongest types of keepers in the world. Being enemies with a pureblood was like making a death wish. At the same time, being able to manipulate and be friends with a pureblood was a great benefit. As such, many hunters make it their life goal to take down a vampire of pure blood. Changkyun new for a fact that Wonho was the strongest amongst the group, as he was the one who made him the most uncomfortable. His body was noticeably well built and his skin was pale. But what made changkyun the most uncomfortable was his eyes. They were sharp and looked as though they could pierce anyone.

 

Kihyun ended the introductions by introducing himself a bit better. Unlike the others, Kihyun was the only one that was not a keeper. He was 100% human. Changkyun had already noticed that he was human, so he wasn’t really shocked to hear it from kihyun himself. While introducing himself, jooheon threw in a quick comment.

 

“Don’t fall for his innocence, his the scariest out of all of us” He joked while hiding behind Minhyuk. Kihyun didn’t say anything and instead simply gave a rather sinister grin.

 

“Well, that’s us I guess…Any questions?” Kihyun asked. Changkyun didn’t want to ask too much as it seemed that the attention was all back on him. The reactions where split between a don’t ask any more question reaction and a go ahead! Changkyun gulped and decided to ask the only thing that was on his mind.

 

“So… Why were the hunters after you?” Changkyun asked. It was the first time that he had held direct eye contact with any of the members and it was also his first time looking so serious. It actually shocked a few of them.

 

“ahh,” Kihyun hummed. He didn’t know how to reply and looked at wonho asking him to help out. Wonho came over and sat at the end of the couch.

 

“To put it simply we are wanted. We have been looking for someone for a long time and we finally got a lead. But when we went to investigate, we got found out. While escaping, shownu got shot trying to protect Minhyuk and then it all went from there. Now we are here.” Wonho explained briefly. He gave just enough information to satisfy Changkyun but didn’t give too much away.

 

“I see” Changkyun mumbled while thinking. Wonhos explanation left him with even more questions, but he knew that if he asked anymore, they would either become suspicious or simply make something up. He knew that he didn’t get the full story.

 

“So who are you?” Hyungown interrupted. Just as Kihyun said, Hyungwon had been silently listening and monitoring the situation. He noticed that Changkyun had neglected to introduce himself…well more to the point, changed the subject so he didn’t have to.

 

“Oh yeah, I completely forgot,” Kihyun said, surprised that he hadn’t noticed. Changkyun glanced over at Hyungwon and realized that Hyungwon wasn’t going to stop being cautious any time soon.

 

“Ahh Sorry, let me introduce myself,” Changkyun said.

 

Changkyun didn’t say much. He explained how he had only just recently moved to the area and decided on keeping his house without a seal. He attended the university in the next district over and was a medical student. But he never actually mentioned anything about being a keeper. Hyungwon was getting more and more annoyed as changkyun introduced himself.

 

“I Don’t give a about where you go to school or where you live. I want to know about you being a keeper and lying to us the whole time.” He shouted angrily. He had finally had enough and approached Changkyun, grabbing him by the collar.

 

“Now start explaining,” He said sternly.

 

 

-----------AUTHOR NOTE-----------

I just wish to apologise for the current readers of the story. I haven't update this story in ages and feel as though i've let you down. I just wanted to explain myself a little, but please excuse me as at the same time I don't want to get into any details.

Just recently one of the key people in my life passed away and it took me a while to get over it. I have been spending the past 2 months as a carer for my elder family member as it has also affected them greatly. I am still writing this story and plan to update it as quickly as i can. During the time i have, i want it to be as good as i had hoped when i first started writing it.


Thank you to all my readers for asking for new update and commenting. Reading them makes me smile and more motivated. So thank you for enjoying my work <3