Eyes Locked

Keepers

Everyone started to laugh at the site of Minhyuk. They all find had a moment to breath and relax. It seems like the storm had passed and now all that was left was for Shownu to get a bit better before they could leave. After a while of sitting around, the group decided to move back to the lounge room where there was more space to stretch their legs. After all, they had all been cramped together in the corner of the room for a good hour now. They sneaked out of the room carefully, ensuring that they didn’t make any noise, before taking a seat on the sofa.

 

They were also curious as to what Changkyun was doing now that the owner was gone. The only benefit of what had just happened was that they had all finally learnt the name of the owner of the apartment.

 

Changkyun had yet to return to the lounge room and had been sitting near the front door ever since the hunters had left. Everyone was sneakily taking glances at him every now and then, wondering what he was doing. After a while, he finally got to his feet and headed towards the kitchen.

 

He reached for the same cupboard as earlier and grabbed out a glass before heading to the sink and filling it with water. He took a few sips before placing it on the bench. It seemed like a frequent occurrence by now, but he started to look through his cupboards and draws once again. The rattling noises started get every ones attention. One by one they started to watch changkyun as he was pulling out the contents of his cupboards.

 

All of a sudden, he turned in the direction of the lounge room. His eyes somehow managed to lock straight onto wonho. It was if Changkyun could see him clear as day. Wonhos eyes opened fully in shock and disbelief. He was greatly surprised at the sudden eye contact. They stared at eachother for a few seconds before changkyun broke eye contact and stared to look around the room as if nothing had happened. Wonho wasn’t too sure whether or not the eye contact had been an accident, but he knew for a fact something was strange. He continued to watch Changkyun closely, trying to determine whether or not changkyun could in fact see him.


Changkyun looked over to the coffee table where the group had left the medicine box earlier in the night. Changkyun staggered towards the coffee table, in the process capturing the attention of the rest of the group. They watched as changkyun swayed as he walked.

 

Upon reaching the table, he started to bend down to reach for the medicine box. But as he lent forward, he began to fall forward whish resulted in him crashing to his hands and knees. The group were shocked at his fall and wonho reached out instinctively to catch the boy from falling down. He managed to stop himself from reaching out and catching him. The group flinched at the sound of him crashing to the floor. They all watched on worryingly at the boys sudden fall.

 

Changkyun paused for a second as he shook his head and tried to regain his balance. He sat down on his knees before reaching for the medicine box. He grabbed the box and placed it on the floor in front of himself. Hyungwon watched closely and noticed something unusual.

 

“His sweating a lot” Hyungwon stated. Wonho turned to face hyungwon before facing back to look a changkyun more closely. He was surprised that he hadn’t noticed it earlier. Changkyun looked completely fine before the hunters had come. He was now as white as a sheet and sweating badly.

 

Changkyun was frantically looking through the medicine box. His face was starting to scrunch up and it was clear that he was starting to panic and get frustrated. In frustration, he picked the medicine box and turned it upside down, completely spilling the contents all over the lounge room floor. He frantically shuffled through all the contents in a rush.

 

“Where the hell is it?!” He exclaimed with panic clearly in his voice. Kihyun grabbed wonho’s sleeve to grab his attention briefly.

 

“what should we do?” He asked softly, clearly worried at the sudden change in Changkyuns health. Wonho didn’t reply and watched on carefully and silently as changkyun continued to look for something.

 

“” Changkyun exclaimed. Changkyun gave up on looking in the medicine box. After much effort, he put his arms on the coffee table and pulled himself to his feet. After finally being able to stand up, he started to stagger towards the bathroom by supporting himself against the wall. Kihyun and Wonho also stood up and followed him quietly.

 

Once at the bathroom, changkyun staggered to the bath before falling down beside the edge of the bath. He squinted in pain. He quickly the tap and started to fill up the tub. He turned around and rested against the tub for a minute, waiting for the water to fill some more. He was still sweating really badly and looked like he was in more pain than before. Once the bath was filled half way, he pulled himself and got straight in the water. He didn’t remove his clothes and just went straight in fully clothed.
 

Wonho and Kihyun watched him from the doorway to make sure he was ok.

 

“Do you think he is alright?” Kihyun whispered worryingly.

 

“I don’t know” Wonho mumbled. Neither of them had any idea what was going on and it was unusual that his condition suddenly got bad after the hunters had come.


Once changkyun was in the water, he wasted no time in submerging himself completely. Wonho and kihyun continued to look on before moving in closer to monitor changkyun. Changkyun had been under the water for a solid 5 minutes and the two of them were starting to panic. Wonho started fiddling and tapping his foot. Kihyun had also started pacing around.

 

“Wonho…Should we get him out? Kihyun panicked while he chewed on his thumb. Wonho continued to panic before finally caving in and running towards the edge of the bath to pull him up out of the tub. Wonho leant down to grab him, but just before he did, Changkyun resurfaced from the water. They watched on as he opened his eyes. Kihyuns and Wonhos jaws dropped and their eyes widened. Changkyun opened his eyes and turned to stare straight into wonhos eyes.

 

This time it was obvious. Changkyun could 100% see them and the realisation finally set in.


“His eyes” Wonho mumbled. Changkyuns eyes had changed color. They were originally a crystal blue, which was an unusual colour to begin with. But they were now a pure gold color. Wonho couldn’t help but stare.

 

“Wonho, look” Kihyun pointed towards some strange markings that were now all over his body. There were silver markings under his eyes and across his forehead. The markings were also along his arms and wrists. They could even some of the markings through his white shirt that had gone see through due to the water.

 

Wonhos eyes widened as he turned back to Kihyun in amazement.

 

“His…His a”

 

 


 

I’m sorry….I’m finding the cliff hangers funny xD

 

As promised i wrote 2 chapters for today. This chapter was a little harder as I didn't want to reveal too much, but needed a way for the story to progress (Forgive me). The next few chapters may take a little more time as I want / need them to explain some important facts! 

 

You also got a sneak peak of Changkyun Mwhahaha....Any ideas what he is?!