Packed

Keepers

“I will go” Changkyun answered

As if the answer was a command, Wonho started organising everyone. Everyone had went back to their tasks before the incident. However, this time Wonho had gone of to Changkyun.

“What will you need?” He asked. It was clear that he was in a rush, but at least he was being nice about it. Honestly, Wonho had been feeling guilty. Guilty for staying in his home. Guilty for attracting the hunters to Changkyun. Guilty for not controlling his people. Guilty for getting him hurt. There was simply too much that he felt bad for.

“Just some clothes. Don’t worry about anything else” Changkyun replied as he started to prop himself up on the bed. He reached into his draw and pulled out a clean shirt. He then Slowly made his way down onto the floor. Before looking under the bed.

“What are you doing?” Wonho said genuinely confused at what he was doing. Wonho could see the pain stricken across Changkyuns face, so being on the floor wasn’t exactly what Wonho thought he would be doing.

“Can you help me for a second?” Changkyun asked sheepishely. Wonho raised an eyebrow but didn’t make a fuss. He was actually quite curious as to what the boy was looking for. He walked over and squatted over to where he was sitting on the floor. Changkyun pointed to a bit box under the bed.

“Can you grab that please?” He asked. Wonho nodded before reaching in and pulling it out. It was completely covered in dust. Changkyun blew off the dust, causing it to go straight up wonho’s nose.

“A bit of warning next time?” Wonho coughed while waving his hand around trying to get rid of the dust.

“Sorry” Changkyun smirked. He reach for the box and lifted off the lid. Wonho’s eyes grew wide at the content of the box. It was beautiful. Inside the box was a set of arrows and a quiver. The arrows was a beautiful ice blue with silver tips and feathers. The quiver was a similar coloured, instead it was laced with intricate silver markings. Wonho thought back to the markings that he had seen on Changkyuns body before.

“What are these?” Wonho asked. He was unsure whether Changkyun would ask. After all it looked as if he had been hiding them for a while. Changkyun didn’t answer straight away. He pulled the arrows and quiver out of the box and placed them on the bed. Removing them revealed another item in the box.

“Their my family heirlooms” Changkyun responded as he held up what seem to be some sort of attire. It was truly gorgeous and could be on par with a wedding dress. It was made of pure white fabric with place and silver patterns lining the clothe. Wonho’s mouth had naturally opened in amazement.

“Out of everything that I own these are the only things that matter” Changkyun smiled while looking at them. He rubbed his hand over the gown. Changkyun sighed before slowly standing up and grabbing the bag that Wonho was putting clothes in earlier. He gently placed the gown in the bag.

“What about the arrows?” Wonho asked. He was going to offer to carry them. He didn’t want the arrows to damage the boys clothes and it’s not like Changkyun would have the strength to carry the arrows himself. Changkyun giggled softly.

“I can carry them.” Wonho was confused with the response, it seemed as if the boy was up to something.

“How are you guys going in here?” Jooheon asked, sticking his head through the door to peek in the room.

“We are done, just give us a sec” Wonho asked. He grabbed the bag before going over to Changkyun to give him a hand. Changkyun had managed to support himself for a while, but the more they were talking and moving, the more he could tell Changkyun was in pain. He started to sweat a lot more than before and unknowingly furrowed his brows. Wonho reached out and grabbed Wonho’s arm, placing it over his neck.

“Ah..Im fine! I can walk” Changkyun said all flustered. His face went bright red with embarrassment.

“Just let me help you” Wonho demanded in a stern voice. Changkyun was shocked and embarrassed but decided to let him help. He was indeed in a lot of pain, so the help was appreciated. Changkyun quickly grabbed the quiver that he had loaded the arrows in and then the two headed out into the lounge room.

Wonho helped sit Changkyun down on the couch before going off to help the others get all the final things together.

“Hey, can we take this?” Minhyuk asked. Kihyun slapped him on the back of his head. “Ya, you can’t just take anything” he scolded. Minhyuk rubbed the back of his head before putting it back down on the bench. It was a game console that the boys had been playing in their free time. Apparently they didn’t have anything like that.

“take it if you want it, it’s not like I will be coming back” Changkyun laughed, but his comment shocked everyone. Minhyuk looked back at Kihyun. Changkyun noticed that his comment had accidently been a little harsh and he instantly felt bad.

“Oh I mean! Well I’m going with you right? So its ok if you take it!” Changkyun laughed, trying to ease the tension. It’s not like he meant it like that, but it was the truth. The moment he leaves is the moment he has pretty much announced that he was in face a keeper. Even if he wanted to return, he wouldn’t be able to.

Changkyun tried to laugh it off, but in the end just decided to shut up. Everyone was rushing around the apartment. Changkyun watched each member from the couch, seeing what they took and what they were doing. He noticed Hyungwon had been helping Jooheon in the kitchen to pack the food. Changkyun had remembered how Hyungwon had been addicted to the chips that he had bought on a whim. Changkyun and everyone else didn’t like them, but for some reason he remembered that Hyungwon had liked them.

“Ok! I think we are ready to head out. You got everything Changkyun? We don’t know when you will be able to come back…” Kihyun asked, his voice getting lower towards the end of the sentence. Changkyun knew they had all felt bad for the situation and decided to not let his sadness show.

“Almost.” He announced before standing up and slowly making his way over to the bow. Everyone watched trying to figure out what he was going on. He reached for the bow that had been on display. Hyungwon was now fascinated. He had continuously wondered about the bow from the moment they had entered Changkyun’s home.

Changkyun picked it up and then turned around. When he turned around, his eyes had changed colour and the silver markers had returned to his hand, where he was holding the bow. He walked back over to the couch where he was before and picked up the arrows once again. He placed the quiver on his hip.

“Don’t be too surprised ok?” He asked awkwardly before closing his eyes. He mumbled a few words that seemed to be in a different language. A flash of blue light lit up the room and in an instant both the bow and the arrows had disappeared.

“Now we can go” Changkyun smiled.