Twelve - Convenience Store Accident

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : yeah hi i lacked the confidence to post this haha :") sorry for the late update. 

-----------------------------

At the convenience store, Soyu put in a lot of thought on what to buy for Hanbyul. She knew how much Hanbyul enjoyed convenience store's food. 

"Yah yah yah you took too much of that." Jeno sighed as Yuta kept on putting snacks into their basket. 

"You just got back from the business things, I bet you're rich now." The older guy shamelessly said as he took more drinks from the rack, putting them into a different basket. 

"I'm a student, have you forgotten that?" Jeno rolled his eyes as he thought about his scholarship allowances. 

"God damn, Jeno." Yuta huffed as he turned to look at him, "You also work, why do you always forget that?"

"I mean technically, yes but it's nothing much compared to-- YUTA!" Jeno went to grab Soyu away from the direction Yuta was falling, ended up squeezing her against the rack of ramen as Yuta fell first on the ground behind them-- one of the baskets got out of his hold making the snacks fly. 

In less than a minute, it was raining snacks as Soyu's gaze locked at the puppy-like face in front of her. 

"Lee Jeno,,," Yuta cried as he winced when his got cramped. 

"Are you okay?" Jeno asked as scanned her face for any discomfort. 

"My snacks..." Yuta ugly cried as he watched the snacks scattered around the aisle, unable to move.

"Y-yeah. Yeah," She said breathlessly as she moved her shoulder out of his hold, "t-thanks." She hid her face behind her shoulder length hair as she was afraid he could see her blush. 

Jeno retracted his hand as he moved back, taking a breath that he didn't know he was holding. "I'm sorry about that." 

"N-no, it's okay. I'm fine." Soyu took out her purse, flipping it to the card slots. 

Jeno took note that she was a student at the same university he was at. 

He eavesdropped as she timidly went to pay her stuff until his trance got pulled out by Yuta's shriek, "I THINK I BROKE MY ." 

Jeno huffed as he turned to look at the older guy, "Can you stop being so dramatic? You wouldn't have been in this chaos if you had better things to do like Taeyong."

"Man it hurts." Yuta whined as Jeno helped him up. 

Soyu on the other hand giggled as she managed to catch their conversation while exiting, finding them funny and dorky. Looking at her phone, she realized that she spent too much time at the store. Wasting no more time, she sprinted back home. 

Back in the store, Jeno sighed as he sat Yuta down on one of the table before picking up all the stuff they scattered earlier. As he was paying, the worker smiled when he looked at his student card, "You must know each other huh?"

Jeno raised an eyebrow, didn't get his question. 

"The girl just now. She studies at the same uni as you." Jeno felt goosebumps on his skin as he thought about her gaze earlier.

"Ah. Right." He awkwardly smiled, blinding the cashier with his eye smile. 

The cashier chuckled, "Are you doing commerce too?" 

Jeno tilted his head, "Yeah, yeah I am." He sensed that he was gonna get more info about the girl earlier. 

"I see. She told me she's doing that subject. I didn't know this town is this small." He ended their conversation as he checked out Jeno's payment. 

"I know right." Jeno smiled to himself as he took back his cards, wondering if his final year in campus would be a little bit brighter.

--------

Keying in the code, Soyu was welcomed with a loud chat as she entered her house. 

"Oh Soyu!!!" Hanbyul hollered as she went to hug the younger girl. 

"Hehe. I missed you." She said as Hanbyul let her go. 

"I'm so sorry I didn't come here sooner. Got some stuff to deal with." Hanbyul pouted. 

Sora crossed her arms, "What took you so long? You only went to the store down there."

Soyu handed Hanbyul the bag, "Here. Hehe. I know you love th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter