Eleven - Facing A Prejudice

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey guys! so here's a chapter about some of the side characters. I have just decided to put in their stories too haha. (i have 0 talent in writing chaptered stories because i usually dont know what to do with the sides) it could be quite long because i wanted to show their personalities. all in all, have fun reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------

"...calling for Ms. Chae Hyuna, please come to the--"

“God damn.” Sora sighed as she took her luggage from the customer service office, glancing at her watch—noting that she spent 40 minutes at the airport just because someone mistakenly took her bag.

“Again, we apologize.” The clerk bowed, feeling intimidated by her vibe.

“No, thank you. It’s not your fault.” Sora bade as she turned her attention to her phone to call her sister, dragging the bag with her.

"Hey, I'm back." She announced as soon as Soyu picked up the call.

"Huh? Back? As in, in Seoul?" 

Sora tiredly smiled as she thought of the long flight, "Yeah."

The other line gasped, "OH MY GOD so you're heading here?"

Chuckling softly at her reaction, Sora replied, "Of course, where else would I go to?"

The younger girl squealed, "Okay cool I'll clean up now." 

Ending the call, she checked the cab application as she was on the way to the waiting area.

All of a sudden, her focus was pulled away as soon as she hit ‘book’-- her clothes was splashed with a cup of hot latte.

“Why would you look at your phone while walking?” A voice rung in her ears following a snort.

“Darn.” She hissed, feeling the hotness seeping through the material and kissing her skin before she lethally looked at the teenager in front of her—sending chills down his spine.

“I- I mean you should’ve watched where you were go-“ The guy staggered back a few steps as Sora came closer—cracking her neck while controlling her emotions.

“Say it.” She breathed out, her voice deep.

The guy blinked a few times before gulping, “W-what?”

BAM!

The guy flinched when she slammed her luggage beside her, shaking to his core despite his fake confident front. At that moment, people were already watching them.

“Just say sorry. Is it that hard?” Sora muttered through her teeth, her face showing she was ready to eat him alive.

The guy gulped, clearing his throat, “B-but you were, uh your eyes were on the phone-“

“What is it?” She blew some air again, her tongue poking her cheek to keep calm, “Which company do your parents own?”

The guy blinked yet again, “Uh, Soho Textiles—” he was cut off by her snort. “Excuse me?” He was taken aback.

Sora her lips, inhaling a deep breath before sighing, “Listen.” She said as she crossed her arms, “I really hate being like this but I have a close relationship with the Shin family.” She watched as he scrunched his forehead—thinking.

“Yes, that Shin—the biggest shareholder of Soho— that will be having a joint venture with Na Corp. which is your company’s parent company.” A lazy smirk flashed on her face.

The guy’s eyes watered as he feared for his life, feeling his legs turn jello before he fell on his , “Please, don’t tell them.”

Sora sighed, glancing at his passport that fell on the ground, “Jisung.”, she called, “I don’t care who you are, you better stop being rude just because you’re rich.”

The guy nodded furiously, grabbing his passport beside him, “I’m sorry.”

“There you go.” Sora said as she pulled her luggage, “it’s that easy to apologize, Jisung!”

Jisung quickly got up before bowing to Sora, fear and respect for her already embedded in his system.

Sora on the other hand checked her phone, receiving a notification that her ride has already arrived.

Looking around the waiting area, she couldn’t see any sight of the mentioned vehicle.

Huffing, she shut her eyes before checking for the driver’s number to call him-- skipping his name and other details.

“Where are you?” She was exhausted from the traveling, annoyed to the core that her favourite shirt was stained, and hunting for a cab that she already booked was not in her plan.

“Oh? I’m at the parking lot.” The driver replied, sounding so cheerful that it annoyed her.

“Parking lot?” Sora was trying to keep sane, wondering why the hell would he be parking his car when he was supposed to be in the waiting lane.

Chuckling, the man answered, “Yes, yes—” his voice faded for a second as she heard him say ‘wait a second’ before continuing, “The lane didn’t move for quite a while as I was waiting so I parked. Why?”

Sora shut her eyes as her grip tightened on her phone—she wanted to get home so badly. “So where are you?” Her mind raced as she started walking to the parking lot that was quite a distance from where she was at.

“At the parking lot.” He answered before chuckling to someone beside him.

“.” She cursed, causing his laughter to die down as she paused on her track, “Do you know how huge this place is? Give me an exact location.” Her voice was pressed, matching her desperation as she held back from yelling.

She heard him say ‘I’m so sorry I gotta take this.’ in the distance before he inhaled a breath, “You are from the North Entrance, right? I’m right by the first lamp pole.”

“God damn it!” She cursed, wanting to scream that he couldn’t even give her his parking number. Not to add that there were lamp poles every 1 metre of distance. Mad, she hung up as she went to the closest lamp pole from her position—praying to god that she didn’t have to walk more.

Getting closer to the mentioned car model in the app, she heard some squealing.

“Oh my god you are indeed handsome!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter