Eight - His Circle

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DRING DRING

The silent car ride was intruded with a phone call. 

Mom. 

"Why is your mom calling?" Hanbyul asked as she pressed answer at the front screen.

"Na jaemin! Don't tell me you ditched Hanbyul at the mall. Where are you?" His mom attacked before he could even say hello.

Hanbyul chuckled, "Hi aunty, I'm here, in the car with Jaemin. What's wrong?" 

Jayoon sighed, evident of her smiling could be sensed, "Okay then. Take care. If Jaemin does anything bad just tell me, okay Hanbyul? I'm with your mom right now." 

"Sure, aunty. Have fun!" She bade, imagining the two moms together.

"Oh yeah don't stay there for too long. I don't want a grand child earlier than expected!" Hana yelled from somewhere further from Jayoon, causing the youngsters to burn. 

Hanbyul turned off the call out of reflex. She laid back into the seat, holding the seatbelt dearly as she heard her heartbeat. 

What's up with their moms, really?

AND WHY WAS SHE NERVOUS???

Suddenly Jaemin chuckled, "Calm down. We won't have children." 

"What?!" Her voice screeched, "What do you mean? Are you sick? Or am I sick? Or do you--" She gasped dramatically, "You don't- you don't have--" 

Jaemin pressed onto the break abruptly causing her to jerk to the front, "God damn it, calm down, ." He was annoyed at her questions so he took a second to calm down before entering the basement of the building. 

"I mean, i think I'm healthy. So it might be you, right?" Hanbyul innocently asked. 

Jaemin laughed, "What's wrong with you? You get so panicky over this topic." He glanced at her, watching how anxious she was in her seat. "So you do want a child." He made a hypothesis.

Hanbyul gulped as her cheeks went red, "Who doesn't?" 

Jaemin smirked as he reversed into a parking. "By 'we won't have children' I meant that it'll be safe as long as we wear a protection." He bursted into laughter as he got out of the car, leaving a furiously blushing Hanbyul. 

"I swear I'm going to choke senses into him." She cursed before getting out of the car.

---------
"So let's see." Jaemin tapped the given card to unlock the door, opening the door as wide as possible. 

"Oh my wow." Hanbyul exhaled, liking the interior as well as the space. Though it wasnt fully furnished, the black sofa in the main hall was pretty much satisfying. 

"I like it." Jamin said, looking at Hanbyul. 

"Me too." She smiled at him, which made him taken aback. 

. Calm down. 

They went to the master bedroom, checking the bathroom and everything else. It was quite spacious for them. 

"I choose this room." Jaemin said, smirking. 

Hanbyul rolled her eyes, "Suit yourself, Na Jaemin." The said guy giggled, enjoying himself.

They continued to look at the other room and the kitchen. Everything was perfect. 

Knock knock.

"Who's that?" Hanbyul asked, earning a shrug from Jaemin.

Jaemin casually went to the door, expecting their moms.

"OHOIIIII NA JAEMINNNN" Yuta hollered as soon as the door unlocked. Together with him were the other 3 boys-- Jaehyun was busy balancing all the grocery bags while Jeno and Taeyong were busy tiptoeing at the back to look past Yuta's head.

"Hey hey hey where's your wife?" Taeyong asked, pushing himself through the door. Hanbyul gulped at that.

"Sheesh how come you guys are here? Stop being so loud god damn it." Jaemin nagged before turning around towards Taeyong who was ready to jump onto Hanbyul.

"Yah yah yah you're creeping her out!" He slapped Taeyong's back, halting his moves.

Jeno who was beside Taeyong tilted his head to look at Jaemin, "Caring much?"

The latter made a face, "Yall just creepy."

"Hi, I'm Taeyong, this jerk's bestfriend." He offered a hand, which Jaemin gawked at.

Smiling, Hanbyul accepted the greeting, "Hi, I'm Hanbyul."

"Yeah, his wife. I know." Taeyong chuckled, shaking her hand rather vigorously. 

"Ow." She winced, making Jeno slap his hand away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter