Two - Decision

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tak. 

Tak.

Tak.

 

Carefully making his way to his room, Jaemin let his legs lead him as his mind was too occupied. 

 

His original plan was to turn around after the guests leave and tell his mom that he was not complying at all. 

 

But he didn't. 

 

There was something that made his plans forgotten. Perhaps it was the smile that radiated from her face or maybe it was the enticing brown orbs that he found so hard to forget. Boy, what was wrong with him? 

 

He cracked the door of his bedroom open, switching on the lights as he locked the door behind him. Looking at his bed, he saw his phone. Watching the blinking green light of notifications, he knew his best friends were chatting in the group chat. Inhaling, he sat on his bed, unlocking his phone. 

 

[457 new messages] 

 

Jaemin scoffed at the notification, rolling his eyes as he knew what was waiting for him. He was going to be roasted.

 

Yuta : "HEYYYY JAEMINNNN WHAT HAPPENED HUH?" 

Tae : "Don't tell me you're down now, man!" 

Jeno : "you gotta be kidding me HAHAHAHA" 

Jae : "bruh told you he's gonna be down. I believe in his mom's choice hagahagaha" 

 

Jaemin huffed, thinking just how was he gonna explain. Believe it or not, he decided not to call the marriage off.  

 

Jaemin : "hey guys." 

Yuta : "WHAT??? WHY ARE YOU HOLDING YOUR PHONE WHILE BEING LAID???" 

Tae : "YUTA SHUT UPPP" 

 

Jaemin sighed, shaking his head at his friends' stupid jokes. 

 

Jeno : "sooo...???" 

Jae : "you're down, aren't ya?" 

 

Jaemin could mentally see Jaehyun raising his eyebrows. He pursed his lips before typing, 

 

Jaemin : "yea."

 

The chat room was silent for a few seconds. Jaemin knew for the fact that the boys were laughing, rolling on the floor bashing him. Jaemin sighed as he knew what they would say. 

 

Jae : "you moron. LET'S MEET UP" 

Tae : "i'll be waiting HAHAHAHA JAEMIN IS GETTING LAIDDDD" 

Yuta : "damn i want a girl too :((((" 

Jeno : "we're getting laid tonight, ok? Chill." 

 

Jaemin locked his phone as he went to his wardrobe, picking up a denim jacket and a pair of jeans to change replacing his suit. He needed some air for the night. His mind was clogged-- and it wasn't even funny. No one, not even any girl he ever met has ever been able to make his mind that lagged. He was totally out of it. All because of Hanbyul.

---- 

At the dinner hall of his mansion, he was minding his own business, his face telling his parents that he wasnt complying to their idea at all. Nonetheless, they were still talking about how his marriage was going to be prepared. 

 

His eyes rolled for the upteenth time, obviously not into their crazy idea at all. He would rather spend his time at a club with his friends, doing whatever they wanted. What was the point of getting married to someone you dont even know of? Jaemin was not satisfied at the idea. 

 

Ding donggggg 

 

"Oh. They're here." His mom's voice was full of delight, excited that she was finally meeting her best friend after a long time. Women with their tendency to get excited, Jaemin rolled his eyes at his own thought. He heard his mom get up and shooed the maids away-- insisting that she was going to get the door. 

 

After some shrieks and what he guessed was a long hugging moment, he heard some laughter bomb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter