Ch 9 Daysun POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

     The level of fan worship at the airport was a bit insane, Daysun had handed me a cap she produced from seemingly nowhere when the plane had landed, fixing my hair under it when I put it on and then giving me a face mask as well. I wasn't sure why all of this was neccessary now but I obliged and put everything on. The medicine had helped for the plane ride, though a glass of wine sure would have been better for take off. I was still feeling groggy from it when we exited the plane, immediately fans were screaming and shouting our names. I waved when I needed to but otherwise tried to keep my head down and followed the others where I was instructed to go. I could feel Daysun keeping closer behind me this time and had a magazine held up to block the side of her face from the mojority of the crowd that was to our left. 

      It was already mid afternoon when the plane landed so we headed straight to the venue for rehersal which is where we would stay until the show ended tonight sometime around midnight. I knew the other memebers and much of the staff were still nervous if I could pull it off or not. I had practiced with Shownu nearly the entire day yesterday. My body was still sore but it wouldn't hurt to go over everything one more time. 

     When we got there and things were ready for our practice Daysun helped get me in my microphone and explained what each part was for and where it went on the back of my pants and how the wires went under my shirt up to my head piece. I had to admit my heart was racing when I went on stage and the lights went down in the empty audiance only for the blinding stage lights to come on. It didn't take long to adjust to them, probably from Wonho's conditioning to all of this already. And the music started. 

     We ran through the first two songs perfectly without a single hitch but when it came to Kihyun, Minhyuk, and my stage was where we ran into the first problem. I didn't know that song since it was written for this tour and hadn't been released. I thought manager was going to pull his hair out he was yanking it so hard. We ran through the rest of the songs and during every single break in my stage time I was looking over the words to our song and practicing the vocals with Kihyun, there wasn't to much choreo to the song thankfully plus the lyrics were the most important part. We we able to run through the song one last time before rehersal was over and the guys deemed it sufficient enough but still had me continuing to look over the lyrics and reherse as we were starting to get hair and makeup done. 

     I was one of the first ones to get my hair and makeup on and even into my white shirt for the opening. I had them stop with the white shirt as we were told catering had been brought in for us and I was going to have to eat something, less white clothing meant less of a chance of making a mess on myself right? Daysun came with me carrying a small camera as we went to the dining hall. 

     "You are going to do a vlive with Monbebe. Just talk in korean about what you are eating, ask them if they ate that sort of stuff. Think boyfriend." She instructed. I had seen enough of his vlives to know how they usually went and was pretty confident I could do one on my own and with her here with me made it a little more reassuring. I got a plate and was dishing some food when she indicated I was live. 

     "Hello Monbebe how are yo

Please log in to read the full chapter