Ch 4 Wonho POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Thankfully Erica didn't hound me with questions on our way out, she pretty much didn't say a word to me. She got Daysun's things from the car, her suitcase, small duffel bag, and clear plastic shower bag. She handed me a large plushie that looked like our mascot Mon G which made me smile. 

     "They don't even sell these how did Daysun get one?" 

     "She made it, sewn all by herself." I was impressed to say the least. 

     "Look I know this is going to be difficult on the both of you but please go easy on her, shes been through a lot and this is absolutely not how I expected her life to take a turn." I wanted to ask what she meant by that but from her expression I could tell even though she was looking at her friends face, she didn't see me as her friend. 

     "I will." She nodded and got in the car. I walked pulling the suitcase behind me until I got to the entrance of the hotel and then turned back waving to her as she drove away, she waved as well looking sad as she did so. When she pulled out of the parking lot was when I turned to go back inside. 

     "Are you staying here?!"

     "Is Monsta X inside?"

     "Oh my god have you seen them?" A group of about five fangirls came running up from the side of the hotel and practically accosted me. 

     "Um I have no idea what you're talking about." I tried to play dumb, but apparently that wasn't going to work with these girls. 

     "Well are you a monbebe or aren't you?" One of them asked pointing to Mon G who I was still holding in my arms. 

     "I am I just don't stalk them, they are people to you know and need a break from screaming fans every once in a while. Why not instead of trying to track down their hotel to see them you just respect their privacy and let them get some rest?" Wow it felt good to say that and not just think it. I more than anyone loved our fans so very much but sometimes we just needed a break to, especially while traveling. Going from hotel to hotel and plane ride to plane ride was hard enough and sometimes I just wished our fans put themselves in our position we were running on practically nothing during tours trying to make them happy. 

     The girls just gaped at me, I took that as my chance to head inside. I saw one of the assistant managers at the front desk, I waited around the corner in the hall away form the front windows until he was finished and then spoke to him. 

     "So whats going on?" I asked as we headed to an elevator together. 

     "We were going to add another room for Daysun and keep you with Hyungwon but it wouldn't be proper for a woman to be sharing a room with Hyungwon, nor would it be appropriate for you and Wonho to share a room so instead we are adding a third cot to Hyungwon and Wonho's room and the three of you will stay together for the duration." My head was spinning a little from him speaking to me as if I was Daysun but then I realized we were out in the open and it would be a little confusing and suspisious to others around us if everyone kept reffering to a woman as Wonho and my own body as Daysun. 

     "So I will be staying with Wonho and Hyungwon?" He nodded. 

     "Its all we could come up with on such short notice." I nodded now, we didn't talk the rest of the way up to our floor. He handed me a keycard as we stepped out, I went back to the room only to find it empty. I tucked the suitcase away in the closet with the rest of our things planning to put the things inside away later, we were still at this hotel for one more night with an early flight out tomorrow to our next city. 

     I was getting hungry having not had breakfast or anything yet so i grabbed a protein bar and started eating it as I headed to the others rooms. None of the other members were in their rooms, where could they be? I guess there was one good thing about not being in my own body, I could come and go without suspision whenever I pleased. I headed downstairs to the large conference room the hotel had set up as a practice room for us while we were here if we needed it, I'd say I was sure going to need it at this point. 

     The other guys were sitting against the wall in the practice room watching as Shownu ran through the choreography with her. I walked over and sat down to join them. 

     "Hey hows it going?" 

     "Looks like you are going to need a lot of work." Minhyuk said honestly as he chewed on a fingernail still watched her dance. I looked over, sure she might have my body but she didn't have any of my memory when it came to the dances. She was utalizing my skill well enough but the moves weren't as sharp or as clean. I couldn't hear what shownu was saying but he would adjust her a

Please log in to read the full chapter