Ch 3 Daysun POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

     I leaned back heavily against the bathroom door as soon as it shut behind me. I was in Wonho's body, oh my god I was in Wonho's body! There was a part of me that wanted to be crazy estatic and fangirl out about this moment but then the more rational side of me was wondering how on earth did this happen? How was it even possible for two humans to switch bodies, and better question how were we going to switch back? I took a few deep breaths trying to calm myself and put my hand to my chest I was instantly startled by the hardness of it and the lack of large s that had been with me for many many years now. I yanked my hand away dropping the item I had been holding onto the floor. Mens underwear, oh right.... Thats why I was in here in the first place. 

     I picked up the shorts again, they were shorter than boxer briefs but more than breifs, plain black with a designer waistband. They felt soft and smooth, knock it off Daysun and just put the damn things on. I had to scold myself before I kept his underwear for gods sake. I turned my back to the mirror as I dropped the sweatpants, as much as I wanted to look I wasn't going to, I quickly stepped into the shorts and pulled them on. It felt so strange having a , definately wasn't something I was used to that and all these mucsles. I ran my hands up my arms, his arms, and practically shivered. 

     "Daysun whats taking so long?" Someone knocked on the door, I dropped my hands. I pulled the door open and found Wonho and Hyungwon both staring at me. Catching a closer look at Wonho in my body I realized my eyes werent green but brown, I turned and went back to the mirror in the bathroom, leaning close so I could see better, clearly my poor vision came with having my own green eyes. 

     "You didn't by chance bring my glasses did you?" 

     "You wear glasses? But my sight is just fine." 

     "Clearly you haven't paid attention to either one of our bodies. Look at your eyes, well I guess my eyes. They're green, I have green eyes and you have brown eyes but in my body your eyes are still brown and mine are still green." He leaned closer to me. 

     "You're right." 

     "Cause fans aren't going to notice that." Hyungwon said sarcastically. 

     "You're not helping." Wonho whacked the younger boy. 

     "Would you quit hitting things in my body I bruise easily, I already know when I grabbed you earlier it's going to leave a mark." 

     "Seriously?" I nodded. 

     "I guess it's a good thing I will be performing for you, If you walked out on stage in my body and with bruises on your wrist I'm pretty sure a lot of questions would be asked." I was only teasing with that statement but when I saw Wonho's eyes go wide, I hadn't even known my eyes were capable of going that big being able to see the whites around all sides of the iris.

     "You can't perform for me! You don't even know the moves, can you even sing?" 

     "I have your voice and body don't I? If you can sing in theory I should be able to sing as well, and if you know the dances then it should just be muscle memory I bet." 

     "And if your wrong and like our eyes we don't have each others talents then what?" 

     "Then that's up to you and your group. I don't want to dissappoint your fans, I am one remember." I took a seat on the bed and took my phone from where he had left it, there were several messages in english all from Erica, I was surprised to find I could read it now which was a huge sigh in relief. 

     E: Where the hell did you go?

     E: Day what the ! What's wrong with you today?

     E: The front desk just said you left in a taxi! Daysun we have to leave you better get back here right now!

     E: Where the hell did you go! The front desk guy said you went to the hilton, why the heck would you go there?

     E: I got your bags all packed and in the car with mine and we are checked out. I'm heading over to the Hilton now, you better meet me in the lobby and tell me what the hell is going on!

     The last message had come just three minutes ago. I looked to Wonho and waved my hand to get his attention. I figured if I could read english I could more than likely speak it too. 

     "My friend Erica is on her way over, go down and meet her in the lobby and bring her back up here." Success! Though I could tell it was quite accented at least I could speak it. 

     "We aren't bringing anymore people into this than we already have!" He countered back defiantly placing his hands on my curvy hips, were my hips really that wide?

     "Fine do you want me to go down and meet her instead? I'm sure the fans that have probably gathered by now would have a field day seeing Wonho meet up with some mysterious american woman." 

     "Yah! Fine I'll go but no more threatening my reputation." He grumbled. I watched him walk out and then I laid back on the bed and threw a muscled arm over my eyes. 

     "This is so strange, so can you guys like feel what the other is feeling?" IM came over asking, when I moved my arm I saw he was leaning over me studying me like I was some kind of science fair project. 

     "No, all my feelings and emotions are my own." I covered my eyes again just listened to those around me, it sounded like the manager was on the phone with someone talking about body switching, most of the other staff had left the room probably to prepare whatever they needed to for the group to get ready to head to their next city. 

     I heard the door open multiple times and more voices, Hyungwon and IM were retelling everyone that came in what had happened and even throwing in some of their own thoughts on how funny it was seeing Wonho and I arguing about the more personal parts of switching bodies. 

     "I can hear you all you know that right!" They got quiet briefly. 

     "So how does it feel being inside Hoseoks big muscled body?" I peeked an eye open to see Minhyuk leaning over the side of the bed staring at me. 

     "Strange, he's clearly in much better shape than I am, it's easier to move around. Kind of weird I'm so used to having a large chest and now its flat

Please log in to read the full chapter