Ch 12 Wonho POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

     It didn't feel like nearly long enough to rest when Shownu had come in to wake us. He headed back to his room to change for dinenr and I took the chance as well while I had the room to myself to change into some new clothes. The tight distressed designer jeans fit nearly as perfect as they had in the fitting room at the store which made me smile. I paired it with a three quarter length sleeve crop top that was a deep purple color, it would bring out Daysun's actual green eyes i was sure of it when she got the chance to wear it as herself again, but for now I just enjoyed having fresh clothes. I went into the bathroom to touch up my make up and fix my hair again, I had to say her hair was difficult to say the least. It was gorgeous thats for sure but so thick and had a mind of its own, I could see now why she said she usually wore it up. I was in the middle of adding more product to my hair trying to tame the waves into submission when a text came through on my phone. 

     S: We are heading out, theres another car waiting for you and some of the other staff. See you at dinner.

     I didn't respond since my hands were still covered in product but i did feel slightly disappointed knowing Wonho wouldn't see me in this outfit before we left. I hoped he liked the clothes i had gotten and could fully enjoy them when we were back to ourselves. 

     I thought about asking one of the stylists to assist with my hair but gave up instead pulling it up into a high pony tail and securing it with a hair elastic. The other staff had already been waitin

Please log in to read the full chapter