Ch 1 Daysun POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

     "A little jealousy naega anin!" My friend and I sang out clumsily as we made our way down the street towards our hotel from the performance hall after the concert had ended. 

     "Did you see the way Shownu smiled at me! Oh if I could just go back and relive that moment!" I giggled. 

     "Yeah you and Shownu alright, I can see it now." I teased playfully. She shoved me weakly in return. 

     "Hey it could happen! I bet he will remember me after that high touch!" I laughed, thinking kpop idols would ever remember a single international fan they met for all of ten seconds was a long stretch by any form of imagination. I didnt say this to her though. 

     "What about you, I thought you wanted to tell Wonho how much you loooovvveeeee him! Instead you just froze and stood there like an idiot until the staff told you to move along." Alright so she wasn't wrong, I did freeze and just stare at him, but what i had no intentions of telling her was how something inside me felt like it was changing. Crazy as that might be in that moment that Wonho and I were looking at one another while he was holding my hand it felt like all my insides were tingling, you know the pins and needles kind of tingles you get when you sleep on your arm funny and it falls asleep? It felt exactly like that but through my entire body. 

     "I just cant believe we got to see them so close in person!" We were just getting back to our hotel now. I wanted to share in her still estatic mood but ever since she brought up the weird episode between Wonho and I my energy seemed to be waning fast and now I just wanted to get inside, take a shower and go to bed. 

     "Hey im goi

Please log in to read the full chapter