Ch 8 Wonho POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

     I was feeling very warm, I wasn't sure if it was aftereffects from the amazing dream I was sure I was waking up from or if I was still in fact dreaming, whatever it was though I was enjoying it. My body felt like it was blanketed in warmth and the most delightful of pressures keeping my body feeling contained and safe all at once. I tried to shift around to see if in fact I was still dreaming, when I did something hard was poking me in the backside. I giggled thinking back to the dream where I was nestled behind Daysun and my morning was pressed firmly against her oh so shapely behind and how if I had only ed my hips forward ever so slightly I was sure I could make her moan again. 

     That brought me back to reality, it was my morning wood alright, only I wasn't in my body, but it was pressing against my behind none the less. It felt good I couldn't deny that, there was an ache between my legs and I could feel a slick moisture between my thighs where the fabric of my shorts didnt quite reach to seperate them. I rocked my hips experimentally only making the hard behind me slip between my full cheeks provacotively. I heard the body behind me moan and felt as the hips bucked forward just enough to nearly reach my womanhood making me bite my lip to keep from out how amazing that sensation felt. I couldn't stay like this, if I was awake already there was no telling when Daysun would actually wake up inside my body, I couldn't let her be just as embarrassed as I was right now. 

     I got up quickly, not bothering to try and be cautious about not waking the other that had been wrapped around me, no all I was thinking about was escaping. Once I was standing on my feet I shivered realizing how cold it was in the room and thats why we must have been cuddled together so closely. I went to the closet got out my suitcase and started rifling through it for something to wear. I was surprised by how little clothes there were to wear, aside from the jeans I had on yesterday there was only a skirt and a pair of leggings. Desiding the leggings wouldn't be appropriate to be around the other guys in I pulled back on the jeans from yesterday. I opted for the concert tee today given there was no other shirt choices. Once I was dressed I slipped on the pair of high top sneakers and quietly slipped from the room. 

     "You're up early I see." I practically jumped from my skin as I heard Shonwu's voice behind me. 

     "Hyung you scared me half to death, don't walk around sneaky like that." I scolded still clutching my chest. 

     "Don't you mean Oppa?" I felt my eyes bug out, I was not going to call him by the female equivelent to older brother. 

     "No hyung I do not mean Oppa, besides I have no idea if you are actually older than me or not." He chuckled and nodded. 

     "Why are you up so early anyways?" 

     "Bad dream." I lied, no the dream I had just woken up from was clearly amazing and I would be happy to go right on back to living it but no this was the reality I was in. 

     "Ah, Jooheon is awake I think and IM too, he crashed in our room last night not wanting to hear manager snoring again. Though its not like sharing a room with Jooheon is any better he snores too." I nodded and followed Shownu as he headed back to his room with some extra laundry bags. 

     Sure enough the guys were all slowly starting to move around the room, packing up this and that getting ready for our departure soon. 

     "Daysun how's it doing? Get tired of Wonho already?"IM asked, I could see the maknea was enjoying taunting me. 

     "You better stop before I show you how annoying I can be." He tried to look nervous for a moment but then started laughing. 

     "I'm sorry Hyung but I can't take you serious in that body, look I'm taller than you." 

     "Not by much maybe 2 or 3 cm." Which was true Daysun's body was taller than many other females I had noticed just walking around the other female staff yesterday I was almost always a head taller than most of  them. 

     "You should probably get some breakfast before we leave, not much to be had other than snacks and protien bars on the plane, and Minhyuk told me what happened yesterday during practice." Shownu said sympathetically. I blanched remembering the awful feeling I had most of the day from eating one protien bar when clearly I shouldn't have. 

     "I don't feel like going down alone, let's just order room service up here." I grabbed the menu off the desk and started flipping through it. A vegetable omlet sounded amazing with a big bowl of rice, ohh even better a sausage vegetable breakfast skillet with potatoes, toast and coffee.

     "Anyone else want anything?" The guys each rambled off what they would like and then I picked up the phone, my english was surprisingly the best out of everyones now and I spoke into the reciever to give our order and room number. I went ahead and ordered extra for Kihyun, Minhyuk, Hyungwon and Wonho. Then I helped shownu with folding his clothes for his suitcase. 

     "Since when do you fold shirts like that?" I looked down at the small rectangle I was holding in my hand, sure enough I didn't recognize the way I folded it. 

     "I dont know, it just felt like the right way to do it I guess, look how small and neat it is." He just shrugged and passed me a couple more shirts that I folded the same way. 

     Kihyun and Minhyuk showed up just before the food, when I smelled it I was practically salivating, I hadn't eaten since the salad I had the day before and I was hungry. I grabbed my plate taking a seat on the floor with it balanced in my lap as I started chowing down. The guys all stared at me like they were seeing a rabid dog attacking a bone or something. 

     "What im hungry?" I said around the mouthful of toast I had just bitten. 

     "At least try to make me look civilized." A voice said from the doorway. I looked over to see Wonho and Hyungwon meandering in sleepily. 

     "You guys finally woke up to join us?" 

     "Manager came and told us we needed to start getting ready and that you guys had breakfast coming for us." No one questioned how manager knew we ordered breakfast, he tended to always know what we were going to do even before we did it. I got up still holding my plate in one hand as I found the meal I ordered for Wonho, he might not be happy about it but my body still needed to look its best for the upcoming concerts so eggs veggies and fruits it was. 

     "How come you get potatoes and sausage and I get this?" It was almost comical how mopey he looked at his own plate and then to mine. It was nearly enough to make me give in and scrape some potatoes onto his plate but then I remembered that was my body and it needed to look damn good for the concert later on tonight. 

     "Sorry but you need to keep your body." 

     "So shallow." He grumbled at me, looking annoyed while cutting the eggs with a vengance. I watched as he took a bite while watching me closely. 

     "It feels so strange using the opposite hand doesn't it?" I looked down for the first time noticing I was in fact holding the fork with my left hand instead of my right, I experimentally switched hands finding I could do it with my right also it just didn't feel as natural. 

     "I can use both?" He nodded. 

     "Ambidexterious, but left handed naturally. When you've had as many dominant broken arms as I've had in your life you learn to use your other hand just as well. That's how I got that scar." He pointed with his fork towards my left arm I looked it over turning it this way and that until i saw about a 10cm scar on the outside of my left forearm. 

     "What happened?" 

     "After the fifth fracture in one year my doctor decided they needed to take a more drastic measure to reduce the likely hood of another break so they shortened my ulna by two inche

Please log in to read the full chapter