Ch 5 Daysun POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

     I was utterly exhausted by the time we finished for the day. We had eaten all of our meals in the practice room, my throat was sore from so much singing in between dancing and eventually putting it all together. Having Wonho's muscle memory was proving to be invaluable but it still didn't help with having to remember all the moves with the rest of the group. Singing was a little easier since I had already known all the words to the songs from being a fan, and now knowing korean made it even easier. I thought we were done when Shownu said we had finished but I soon realized that only ment we were done dancing. I was then taken to the hotel gym with my apparent trainer and put through another workout before having yet another meal and some disgusting protien drink shoved down my throat. I felt like a limp noodle by the time I managed to drag myself back to the room. 

     I could hear Hyungwon and my own voice laughing from where I stood outside the door, I thought about standing there and trying to listen to their conversation but my body was to beat to even consider it so I just went inside. Hyungwon was sitting on one of the beds leaning back on his elbows turned to his side looking at him sitting at the desk working on the laptop. 

     "I can type so much faster now look at this." I watched as he showed off using my body, and my own muscle memory from years of practice typing I had managed to get pretty fast at it. 

     "Maybe you'll actually be useful texting from now on?" 

     "Yah! I still responded, it's you who has the problem returning texts." 

     "Tha'ts just because I forget, you just take to long." They both looked over to me when I closed the door and sagged against it. 

     "How'd practice go?" he asked me with a smile. If it weren't my own face I had to worry about hurting I would have wiped the grin off it. 

     "Is this how you always feel, my body hurts so bad in places I didn't even know exsisted." I groaned pulling myself from the door walking across the room. 

     "Manager made him workout after Shownu finished with dance practice." Hyungwon supplied making him smile and snicker. 

     "It isn't funny, you should be a little more grateful I'm doing this for all of you guys, because I know how hard you worked for your careers and just because neither one of us asked for this body switch to happen doesn't mean I want to sabatoge your lives." I flopped face first onto the other bed Hyungwon wasn't lounging across then just laid there face down hoping maybe the linens would suffocate me and put me out of my misery. 

     "You're right and I am grateful believe me. You've been working so hard today, thank you." 

     "Besides I think she got the raw end of the stick today, getting ill, and then getting hit on by pretty much any hotel staff she encounters." Hyungwon was talking about wonho in my body and I wanted to roll my eyes. 

     "It doesn't matter if he is in my body or his own people would still flirt with him." 

     "No I'm pretty sure this was all because of your body. I even put on one of my own sweatshirts to cover up more don't you have anything that isn't so clingy?" I turned my head now to see there was in fact the pink and white sweatshirt I had put on when I woke up in this body, wrapped loosly around him. 

     "Not everyone can wear free sizes and look good the way korean girls can. I happen to have curves and I can't help it." I turned my head back down into the covers not wanting to see whatever look he would probably respond with. I had a bad enough self body image as it was I didn't need some guy in my body pointing out what else was wrong with me. 

     "I didn't mean it like that, you have an amazing body, I mean this body, my body?" I looked over at him again with an eyebrow raised. I was enjoying that I could do that now, in my own body my eyebrows moved together not individually. 

     "For now to keep the confusion to a minimum why don't you just call it your body and I will call this my body, and I will start refering to you as she and myself as he." 

Please log in to read the full chapter