Ch 11 briefly Daysun POV mostly Wonho POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daysun pov. 

     Wonho inside my body was really starting to act strange tonight, first what he had said and then that kiss. Not that I was complaining it had always been my dream to be kissed by Wonho, not neccessarily him in my body and me in his but still that's besides the point! Wonho actually kiss me and wanted to do it agian!

     When I finished my shower I came out to find the room empty. I thought about going to look for anyone but decided I was just to tired instead. Climbing into one of the beds and pulling the covers to my chest I drifted off to sleep. 

Wonho pov.

     After the first concert where Daysun performed as me and Hyungwon caught us kissing in the hotel room afterwards, the staff had been keeping him busy and keeping us seperated as much as possible. It was kind of getting annoying. I was put to work helping tend to the woredrobe with some of the other stylists. This body really seemed to have a knack for working with the little intricate beads when some of the swarvaski crystals on some of the jackets were coming loose. I had never been good with needle and thread but Daysun was a pro. 

     I was pretty positive Hyungwon had told the others about the kiss he witnessed, when we got to our next city the room arrangements were changed. I was now sharing a room with Kihyun and Shownu while Wonho was with Minhyuk and Hyungwon. At first I was annoyed, being kept with the two strictest members but then seeing Wonho's annoyed expression when we all met up for breakfast the next morning, he seriously looked like he was ready to ring Minhyuk's neck. 

     I did however finally get some sort of reprieve when the company allowed me to go with Changkyun and Jooheon shopping at a local mall. I was in desperate need of clothes for this body and I'm pretty sure the other guys were getting tired of me stealing some of their clothing. I already had some shorts and a tee shirt of my own things, some sweats that were Shownus, a hoodie and cap from Jooheon, a button down of IMs and Minhyuk caught me going through his clothes this morning and threw a fit. So myself two other female staff members and the guys headed to the mall while the others stayed to practice and just relax before the concert that night. 

     With the other staff members keeping with the guys I got to wonder a little while on my own. The company had been a little reluctant to give me a staff badge and access to the credit card but given that they couldn't just leave me behind they were trying to do whatever they could within reason to keep the two of us comfortable. I was outside a popular lingerie store and could feel my cheeks reddening in embarassment, I had never had to come to one of these stores before. But after a few days of wearing the torture device or the zero support bras that I had there was nothing I wanted more than something with propper fit. I swallowed hard telling myself in my head I was a woman and this was something every woman did, I headed inside. 

     The women inside that store had been very helpful, I hadn't known there was an actual measuring science behind it. One of the women offered to size me, though I was nervous at first she was proffesional and took three measurments of my bust and sized me then brought a few bras for me to try on. The trickiest part was those darn back closures, they were terrible and you had to practically be a contortionist to reach them. With my selections made I headed out to more stores, by the time my phone was ringing my arms were laden with bags. 

     "Whoa what all did you buy?" IM asked me when we all got back to the van. I was stacking bags in the back while the others just stared at me. 

     "I've never had to shop as a woman before, there are so many nice things. And this body isn't as easy to shop for. Your clothes are free size aren't they?" I asked the staff they both reluctantly nod and even giggle behind their hands. I grip my waist after taking my seat. 

     "I've got so many curves I had a hard time with sizes." 

     "You could have just asked before we left." Jooheon said logically, and it was true I could have but then Wonho would have known I was going to buy clothes and for some reason I wanted it to be a surprise. 

     When we got back to the hotel I went right to Wonho, Minhyuk, and Hyungwon's room. Minhyuk was lounging on the far bed near the window flipping through tv channels, Hyungwon was laying on the other bed looking like he was about to fall asleep and Wonho was laying on the smaller bed placed at the foot of the other two, on his stomach and looking like he was a nanosecond away from starting to bash his head against something solid. 

     "Don't you all look like you're having the best party ever in here." I said as I came in. Wonho rolled over and scowled at me.

     "You aren't supposed to be in here?" Minhyuk was being a buzzkill not even looking away from the tv as he tried to away my only joy at the moment. 

     "Says who?" 

     "Says manager, after Hyungwon told us about the-"

     "Yah! You promised you wouldn't tell him!" Hyungwon clearly wasn't asleep yet protested noisily. 

     "I already knew it was you." I snapped, he had the decency to look embarrassed when

Please log in to read the full chapter