Ch 2 Wonho POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

     The sound of god awful singing pulled me from sleep, and I wasn't happy about it. 

     "Hyungwon! Shut up!" I hollard loudly without shifting from my comfortable position on my bed. The sound of giggling met my ears. 

     "Girl did you seriously just call me Hyungwon? I can only imagine the kind of dream you're having." Hearing a womans voice had me confused, maybe I was still sleeping and this was all a dream? That had to be it. 

     "Daysun come on you got to wake up, check out is in half an hour and we need to get on the road." The voice came again, check out, on the road, what was she talking about? 

     "Day seriously don't make me tickle you." I peeked out from under the blanket to see a woman standing over me in just a bra and some leggings.

     "Ah who are you!" I couldnt help the involuntary shout as I yanked the blankets back over my head. Where was Hyungwon and who was this woman, how did she get in my room?

     "Daysun whats with you girl, if you are trying to joke then it's not very funny, come on I'm serious we need to get going." I felt her climb onto my bed and start pulling on the covers until she managed to yank them out of my grip; I just stared up at her like a deer in head lights. When she saw I was fully awake she seemed content enough and climbed off the bed to go back to whatever it was she was doing. How could she look down at me and not see who I was? I looked down at myself curious now. Glancing down I got a full view of a large amount of cleavage barely covered by a green and black night gown, I quickly pulled the covers back down against my chest and could feel the heat rising on my cheeks. This was so wrong, I couldn't be a woman what was going on?

     Realizing I needed to get out of here and find myself or my manager or one of the other members just someone who might know what was happening. I climbed out of the bed, keeping my eyes adverted from myself as I rifled through the suitcase next to my bed. I grabbed a black tee shirt, upon closer inspection I saw it was one of our concert tees, I couldn't wear that. If the staff got one look at me in this body wearing that they would think I was a crazy fan. Looking through the suitcase again I found grey tank top and a dark green zip up thing with short sleeves, whatever it was it would work. There was a pair of skinny jeans too. I started to pull on the jeans only to realize I wasnt wearing any underwear, I wanted to curse out loud as I pulled the jeans back off my legs and searched for underwear. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head as all I could find were skimpy silk and lace pairs that didnt seem like they would cover anything. Pulling on a pair and not liking the way they rid up my behind and sat way to snug against this bodies woman parts, I pulled the jeans on and fastened them. I looked down at myself taking in yet another eyeful of large s, I was going to need a bra.... Thankfully there were only two options of those, one looked more comfortable than the other but the hooks were on the back side, the less comfortable looking one hooked in the front. With a sigh I pulled off the night gown quickly trying to keep my eyes from wondering down over myself as I pulled the contraption on over my shoulders and brought the two halves around to cover myself before looking down to figure out the clasp. 

     "Ow ow look at that y body girl, I wish I could have a body like yours." I felt the other womans hand land on my behind startling a yelp out of me. 

     "Have you seen my phone?" She raised an eyebrow at me while I still tried to figure out the clasp. She pointed to the night stand where a phone was still plugged into the charger. FInally! I got the stupid clasp closed, and wow this thing was uncomfotrable. I tried moving the band around but it was no use the thing was just plain uncomfortable. I pulled on the tank top then the jacket thing before grabbing the phone. Passcode protected, crap it wasn't just numbers or letters or a pattern it was little cartoon character things. I pressed one and then another... wrong, I tried again with a different set, wrong again. Over and over I tried until the lock screen went away and a message popped up on the screen saying to many failed attempts had resulted in restoring the app to factory settings. Well at least the lock screen was gone for now. I pulled up the text screen and typed in Hyungwons number and started typing out a message thats when I realized it was in english. I went and changed all the settings on this phone only to pull up the text box again and find in this body I didnt know korean.

     "!" I cursed out throwing the phone onto the bed in frustration. 

     "Everything alright there?" The woman poked her head out of the bathroom, still only in the bra and pants, she was in the middle of doing ehr makeup and I could see blobs of foundation unblended still on her rough skin. 

     "Yeah sorry, my phone isn't working right." 

     "You can use mine." She offered and pointed to the other bed. I just nodded and she ducked back into the bathroom. Picking up this bodies phone again I changed all the settings back and decided to try texting IM instead. 

     W: Changkyun its Hoseok I have a serious problem right now.

     C: Hyung why are you texting me in English? And this isn't your number whats going on?

     W: It's part of the problem.... Where are the others right now?

     C: Still in their rooms sleeping why?

     W: Go to my room and please please please dont wake me up, don't let Hyungwon wake me up either I will explain everything that I know when I get there.

     C: Hyung what do you mean when you get here? Didn't you just say not to wake you up?

     I looked around grabbing the purse sitting next to the suitcase and seeing a pair of sneakers tucked under the edge of the bed, not even bother with socks or tying them just slipped them on. I headed for the door as I opened it to walk out I heard the other woman asking me where I was going but I ignored her and just ran out. 

     This wasn't my hotel but I knew hotels well enough to know the front desk staff were always helpful. 

     "Good morning miss how can I help you?" The guy behind the counter sized me up creepily, it made my skin crawl. 

     "I need a cab

Please log in to read the full chapter