Ch 7 Daysun POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

     I jolted awake seeing Daysun leaning over me, I was still in Wonho's body. The realization made me want to cry as I dropped back to the bed. 

     "Wonho, you're shivering. Come up on the bed you're freezing down here." She whispered to me, I realized all the lights were out and it was mostly quiet in the room. I could hear Hyungwons slight snoring on the bed to my left and Daysun was still leaning over the side of the bed on my right. I got up rubbing my arms and climbed into the bed as she held back the covers for me. She was wearing a black tee shirt and some shorts that were to big on her and that clearly werent hers but I didn't say anything. The dream had felt so real just now, I missed my body. Laying down I curled on my side facing her as I tucked the warm covers beneath my chin. 

     "Wonho? What if we never get our own bodies back?" I asked using his own name for him. 

     "I know you're scared, I am too. I just think if we take it one day at a time maybe the more we learn about each other the easier it will be to figure out why we switched in the first place and how to go back." A smooth delicate hand reached out and the side of my face, it was warm and soothing and even comforting. 

     "I came to the concert to see you guys as a way of telling myself life was going to get better for me. Getting to meet my favorite group even if just for a second, it was enough. That's what I told myself the whole car ride here from where I live. Erica was pretty estatic I had been so enthusiastic about going since it had been a long time since I was happy about anything." 

     "Why is that?" I sighed, I could feel his eyes on me in the darkness I was just thankful I wasn't able to see more than just an outline. 

     "My fiancee of two years left me a while ago. Then I lost my job due to company downsizing. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life now, I don't have a home anymore, I've been living with Erica since the break up, no job. I thought my life was ended and then when I heard you guys were coming to a town close enough I might be able to go I used the last of my savings all to buy a ticket. I kept asking Erica over and over again if I had gone crazy. She just laughed and told me no that we would figure everything else out in my life once we got back to reality today.

Please log in to read the full chapter