Ch 13 Shownu POV and Daysun POV

Switching Perspectives
Please log in to read the full chapter

Shownu pov.

     I tried to stay near Wonho as much as possible as we headed out, there were fans all gathered and taking pictures and I could see though the nap had helped a little he still was acting funny. The others and I had gotten a little familir with some of Daysun's behaviors just spending so much time with her as Wonho over the last few days but this, even now didn't seem like her usual personality. The brief time Wonho and Daysun had gotten to spend together before dinner did seem to restore some energy and now I just hoped Daysun would get here soon I think that would help put Wonho more at ease. 

     We were shown to a private room at the korena bbq restaurant we all agreed on, it had two large tables each with grills in the center, one for us and one for the staff. We took our seats and placed drink and food orders before the staff had arrived. 

     W: Not feeling well I'm staying back enjoy your meal.

     I reread the message again I had just gotten from Wonho's phone, his actual phone not the one his body carried but the one Daysun carried. I guess whatever was wrong with Wonho was effecting Daysun too now, I hoped whatever it was they could figure it out soon I didnt like seeing any of the members suffer for any reason but this was something that was far beyond any of our control. 

     Wonho mostly pushed food around with his chop sticks but didnt really eat much, I looked to Kihyun who was once again asking Wonho to eat some more, when our gazes met he gave me the slightest shake of his head he was worried too. Everyone tried to have an enjoyable evening, when it was time to head back to the hotel I was going to have a talk with manager, something needed to be done I didnt think there was going to be anyways wonho was going to be able to perform the following day if something didnt get better. 

Daysun pov. 

     I knew something was wrong at dinner, my head started hurting and I mostly just felt groggy. The food, something I had been looking forward to ended up just turning my stomach. It didnt matter how many times Kihyun scolded me to eat or offers to try something from the other members I just couldnt do it. I had looked for Daysun anytime someone came into our private room but was disappointed when Shownu said my body and Wonho weren't coming and that they were feeling sick. Thats when I knew deep down something wasnt right at all. I had wanted to leave right then but I knew I couldnt just bolt out of the restaurant by myself that would be suspicious to the others and to anyone watching us. 

     When we did finally get back to the hotel I scoured our floor but Daysun wasn't there. I checked all the members rooms, even the staffs rooms but they were all empty, the others were starting to look worried as they could see my frantic level rising. Manager went down to the front desk to see if anyone saw anything while we were gone. It was when the frantic tears started to fall

Please log in to read the full chapter