Chapter 5 "I Love You''

Philophobia (fear of falling in love)

*Jinnie drops Bang Yedam off for the night

 

Jinnie: Yedam, can I ask you something?

 

Bang Yedam: Sure what is it nuna?

 

Jinnie: The last song you sang for tonight, was it for me? I mean you said that it was for a girl you love.

 

*Bang Yedam awkwardly scratches the back of his neck

 

Bang Yedam: I wanted to say this to you for many years nuna. I realized I had feelings for you after you moved. I realized that you were my first and last love. I can’t live without you nuna and I need you. I can’t imagine my life without you nuna. I like you.

 

*Jinnie gets surprised

 

Jinnie: You had a c-c-crush on me? Really? I thought I was the only one that thought that.

 

Bang Yedam: You had a crush on me too? Since when?

 

Jinnie: Since the day I moved out, I realized I liked you too. I mean I couldn’t stop thinking about you after I moved to Canada. You were always in my mind. I couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t eat. I couldn’t think properly. I am in love with you, Bang Yedam.

 

*Bang Yedam chuckles

 

Jinnie: What’s so funny?
 

Bang Yedam: Nothing it’s just that I can’t believe this is actually happening right now.

 

Jinnie: Haha me too. But it does remind me of the time when we promised each other we would date remember?
 

Bang Yedam: Oh yeah

 

*Bang Yedam and Jinnie thinks about the moment

 

Flashback

 

*Young Jinnie chases after Bang Yedam. Eventually they roll on the ground laughing face covered in dirt.

 

Young Bang Yedam: Nuna, can I ask you something?

 

Young Jinnie: Sure ^^ what is it Dammie?

 

Young Bang Yedam: You need to stop calling me that.

 

Young Jinnie: Why? The name suits you.

 

*Young Bang Yedam crosses his arms and glares at Young Jinnie. Young Jinnie stops laughing and tries to remain serious.

 

Young Jinnie: Okay okay… what is your question Yedam?

 

Young Bang Yedam: When we get older, promise me that you will be my girlfriend nuna?

 

*Young Jinnie smiles

 

Young Jinnie: *nods* Yes Yedam. I promise. I’ll be your girlfriend and you’ll be my boyfriend.

 

Young Bang Yedam: *grins* You pinky promise?

 

Young Jinnie: I pinky promise. Until the day we are grown up.

 

*Young Bang Yedam and Young Jinnie pinky promises each other before they head inside the apartment. They laugh as they joke around one last time before they seperate ways.

 

End of flashback


*Jinnie leans in closer to Bang Yedam making Bang Yedam snap out of the flashback as he gulps. He couldn’t believe the girl he was in love with all these years was about to kiss him.

Jinnie leans in closer and closer to him as she presses her lips firmly against his confirming the feelings she had for him all along. He slowly kisses her back as he holds the back of her head and hesitates to her hands. His hands buffer as he is unsure what to do but she leads him. She grabbed his hand and intertwined it with hers. He melted into the kiss. It was his first kiss with the girl he loves.

 

Jinnie: I love you Yedam

 

Bang Yedam: I love you too nuna. So are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?

 

Jinnie: Yes *nods shyly* We are *blushes*

 

*Bang Yedam hugs her once more

 

Bang Yedam: Thank you nuna… thank you for liking me back. Thank you

 

Jinnie: No thank you. This is a dream I will never forget.

 

Bang Yedam: Are you doing anything tomorrow?
 

Jinnie: No why?

 

Bang Yedam: Want to go to the amusement park tomorrow 10 am?

 

Jinnie: Okay sounds good can’t wait *pecks his cheek* See you tomorrow boyfriend. Goodnight!!

 

*Jinnie waves goodbye to Bang Yedam as she enters her suite. Bang Yedam smiles to himself as he enters his suite.

 

Bang Yedam: YESSSSSSS!! *jumps up and down* I’m going out with Yoonjin nuna!!!

 

*Jinnie laughs as she enters her apartment while she heard his shout of happiness.

 

Jinnie: Haha that Yedam never changes. I can’t believe that I kissed him! I’m finally going to be his girlfriend!